[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 144]

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) that:
"When, the son of Adam recites the Ayat of Sajdah (prostration) and then falls down in prostration, the Satan goes into seclusion and weeps and says: Alas, and in the narration of Abu Kuraib the words are: Woe unto me, the son of Adam was commanded to prostrate, and he prostrated and Paradise was entitled to him and I was commanded to prostrate, but I refused and am doomed to Hell."

sahih-muslim148.gif

[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 146]

It is narrated on the authority of Jabir (Radi Allah Anhu) that he heard the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) saying
"Verily between man and between polytheism and unbelief is the negligence of prayer."

sahih-muslim149.gif

[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 147]

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Zubair (Radi Allah Anhu) that he heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Radi Allah Anhu) saying. I heard the Messenger of Allah (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) observing this:
"Between man and polytheism and unbelief is the abandonment of salat."

sahih-muslim150.gif

[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 151]

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud (Radi Allah Anhu) that he observed. I asked the Messenger of Allah (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) which deed was the best. He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Prayer at its appointed hour. I (again) said: Then what? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Kindness to the parents. I (again) said: Then what? He replied: Earnest endeavour (Jihad) in the cause of Allah. And I would have not ceased asking more questions but out of regard (for his feelings).

sahih-muslim155.gif

[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 155]

It is reported on the authority of 'Abdullah (Radi Allah Anhu) that the Apostle of Allah (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) observed:
"The best of' the deeds or deed is the (observance of) prayer at its proper time and kindness to the parents."

sahih-muslim157.gif

Sponsored Links