Scenario: Mr. Irfan, HR Manager of XYZ Company rejected an applicant in an interview on the basis that the applicant is graduated from a university with low ranking on HEC list and also he belongs to an area where people have strong affiliations with political parties and history of fighting. Q. Due to which perception shortcut, Mr. Irfan has rejected the applicant. Justify your answer.(The answer MUST be less than 100 words)
View more random threads:
- CS410 Visual Programming GDB fall January 2012 solution...
- ECO401 - Economics GDB fall 2010 solution
- MGT501 GDB july Solution
- MKT624 Brand Management Assignment No 2 solution Spring...
- MCM515 GDB Idea Solution Spring 2011
- CS604 GDB Solution Spring 2012 virtual university of...
- sta603 GDB no 1 april 2011
- First gdb MGT411 Money & Banking 25 October 2012
- mth202 Discrete Mathematics GDB spring July 2011
- Mgt601 GBD No 1 fall spring 2011 october
Mr Irfan is using stereotype and contrast effect for the perception of the applicant. Contrast Effects Evaluates a person's Characteristics that are affected by comparisons with other people recently encountered who rank higher or lower on the same characteristics, (HEC ranking list ), while Stereotyping is the process of judging someone on the basis of the group to which he/she belong
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)