Scenario: Mr. Irfan, HR Manager of XYZ Company rejected an applicant in an interview on the basis that the applicant is graduated from a university with low ranking on HEC list and also he belongs to an area where people have strong affiliations with political parties and history of fighting. Q. Due to which perception shortcut, Mr. Irfan has rejected the applicant. Justify your answer.(The answer MUST be less than 100 words)
View more random threads:
- MCM304 Mass Media in Pakistan GDB Solution Fall Semester...
- Graded Discussion Board CS614 Due Date February 17th, 2016
- Mgt111 GDB No. 1 solution on fall 2011
- BNK603 GDB no 1 Spring fall October 2011
- CS504 - Software Engineering - I GDB solution fall 2010 on...
- HRM624 Conflict Management GDB No. 1 Solution on 22...
- CS615 Software Project Management GDB fall 2011 January 2012
- MGT411 GDB2 Deadline 25 June 2010
- MCM310 Journalistic Writing GDB Solution Fall Semester 2012
- cs601 GDB idea solution July 2011
Mr Irfan is using stereotype and contrast effect for the perception of the applicant. Contrast Effects Evaluates a person's Characteristics that are affected by comparisons with other people recently encountered who rank higher or lower on the same characteristics, (HEC ranking list ), while Stereotyping is the process of judging someone on the basis of the group to which he/she belong
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)