Scenario: Mr. Irfan, HR Manager of XYZ Company rejected an applicant in an interview on the basis that the applicant is graduated from a university with low ranking on HEC list and also he belongs to an area where people have strong affiliations with political parties and history of fighting. Q. Due to which perception shortcut, Mr. Irfan has rejected the applicant. Justify your answer.(The answer MUST be less than 100 words)
View more random threads:
- solution of GDB'S MGT501 required
- FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB No.3 Fall Semester 2013 Due...
- MGT402 Cost and Managment Accounting GDB Solution May10,2010
- ECO401 - Economics 2nd GDB Solution Semester 2014
- MGT502 GDB idea solution Spring 2011
- Fin621 Fin Statement Analysis GDB No. 1 announed on 22...
- MGT111 GDB NO-01 Discussion and Solution Fall 2014 November...
- GDB sta 630 last date 14 help me as soon as possbile
- MGT502 Organizational Behavior GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- MKT630 GDB Helping Material 28 July 2010
Mr Irfan is using stereotype and contrast effect for the perception of the applicant. Contrast Effects Evaluates a person's Characteristics that are affected by comparisons with other people recently encountered who rank higher or lower on the same characteristics, (HEC ranking list ), while Stereotyping is the process of judging someone on the basis of the group to which he/she belong
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)