View more random threads:
- Mgmt611 GDB 1 solution for fall 2011 on 22 OCtober
- CS302 GDB fall january full solution 2012
- STA301 Statistics and Probability GDB idea solution spring...
- MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting GDB no 1 fall 14...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Graded Discussion BOARD...
- Mgt601 GDB Solution fall 2010
- FIN 624 -Islamic Mode of Financing GDB NO- 1 Ideal Solution...
- ECO404 Managerial Economics GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- eco404 GDB idea solution spring 29 May 2011
- CS410 - Visual Programming GDB 19/01/2011 solution
In any organization there is no doubt Human Resource Department performs various functions and each function, in itself, is of great value and requires much expertise for exercising and implementation. For any organization, staff or men power is the most valuable asset.. In the modern age where computers and information technology have brought revolutionary changes in the progress and performance, human resource factor's importance has become imperative. Many years ago large organizations had no separate department for staff matters and Personnel & Admin Department was doing the job. But recently, organizations consider the Human Resource Department (HRD) playing a major role in staffing, training and helping to manage people so that people and the organization are performing at maximum capability in a highly fulfilling manner There are certain functions performed by Human Resources Department and some of the core functions are hereunder
1. Recruitments and Job Specifications
2. Preparing Manpower Budget and List of Backups at certain levels
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and Awards for Performers
4. Staff Trainings
5. Service Rules & Acknowledgement
6. Maintaining Staff Database
Therefore any organization needs a separate Human Resource Department
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)