View more random threads:
- MGT611 - Business & Labor Law GDB Closing Dat Tuesday,...
- CS615 Software Project Management GDB No. 1 Spring 2014...
- MGT201 - Financial Management GDB NO.1 Solution Due Date:...
- eco404 GDB idea solution spring 29 May 2011
- CS609 GDB Spring June 2012 virtual university of pakistan
- MGT501 - Human Resource Management GDB Solution and...
- Mgt510 GDB No. 1 fall spring october 2011
- CS411 Visual Programming GDB NO.1 Solution Ideas Spring...
- GDB sta 630 last date 14 help me as soon as possbile
- Psy101 gdb
In any organization there is no doubt Human Resource Department performs various functions and each function, in itself, is of great value and requires much expertise for exercising and implementation. For any organization, staff or men power is the most valuable asset.. In the modern age where computers and information technology have brought revolutionary changes in the progress and performance, human resource factor's importance has become imperative. Many years ago large organizations had no separate department for staff matters and Personnel & Admin Department was doing the job. But recently, organizations consider the Human Resource Department (HRD) playing a major role in staffing, training and helping to manage people so that people and the organization are performing at maximum capability in a highly fulfilling manner There are certain functions performed by Human Resources Department and some of the core functions are hereunder
1. Recruitments and Job Specifications
2. Preparing Manpower Budget and List of Backups at certain levels
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and Awards for Performers
4. Staff Trainings
5. Service Rules & Acknowledgement
6. Maintaining Staff Database
Therefore any organization needs a separate Human Resource Department
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)