View more random threads:
- MTH603 Numerical analysis GDB required
- CS504 - Software Engineering - I GDB solution fall 2010 on...
- MGT613 GDB Solution June 2010
- MCM401 Fundamentals of Public Relations GDB Solution Spring...
- MCM516 GDB No. 1 Spring 2011 Idea Solution
- cs304 idea solution july 2011
- 1st gdb of FIN622- CORPORATE FINANCE last date 29 November...
- ENG101 English Comprehension GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- Mgt613 GDB No. 2 solution spring 2011
- MKT501 GDB no 1 Fall 14 November 2011
In any organization there is no doubt Human Resource Department performs various functions and each function, in itself, is of great value and requires much expertise for exercising and implementation. For any organization, staff or men power is the most valuable asset.. In the modern age where computers and information technology have brought revolutionary changes in the progress and performance, human resource factor's importance has become imperative. Many years ago large organizations had no separate department for staff matters and Personnel & Admin Department was doing the job. But recently, organizations consider the Human Resource Department (HRD) playing a major role in staffing, training and helping to manage people so that people and the organization are performing at maximum capability in a highly fulfilling manner There are certain functions performed by Human Resources Department and some of the core functions are hereunder
1. Recruitments and Job Specifications
2. Preparing Manpower Budget and List of Backups at certain levels
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and Awards for Performers
4. Staff Trainings
5. Service Rules & Acknowledgement
6. Maintaining Staff Database
Therefore any organization needs a separate Human Resource Department
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)