View more random threads:
- MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting GDB no 1 fall 14...
- GDB of Business Finance (ACC501) July, 2010
- MGT201 Financial Management GDB No. 2 Solution Fall...
- ENG201 GDB Solution Spring June 2012
- mgt510 2nd GDB idea solution spring May 2011
- mgt602 GDB
- CS501 Advance Computer Architecture GDB Close Date 7th to...
- cs607 GDB idea
- CS502 GDB idea solution spring 2011 on 6 july
- Mgt610 GDB no 3 Spring 2011 idea solution
In any organization there is no doubt Human Resource Department performs various functions and each function, in itself, is of great value and requires much expertise for exercising and implementation. For any organization, staff or men power is the most valuable asset.. In the modern age where computers and information technology have brought revolutionary changes in the progress and performance, human resource factor's importance has become imperative. Many years ago large organizations had no separate department for staff matters and Personnel & Admin Department was doing the job. But recently, organizations consider the Human Resource Department (HRD) playing a major role in staffing, training and helping to manage people so that people and the organization are performing at maximum capability in a highly fulfilling manner There are certain functions performed by Human Resources Department and some of the core functions are hereunder
1. Recruitments and Job Specifications
2. Preparing Manpower Budget and List of Backups at certain levels
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and Awards for Performers
4. Staff Trainings
5. Service Rules & Acknowledgement
6. Maintaining Staff Database
Therefore any organization needs a separate Human Resource Department
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)