View more random threads:
- MTH302 - Business Mathematics & Statistics GDB Announcement...
- MGT201 Financial Management GDB No. 2 Solution Fall...
- ECO401 Economics GDB 2 Idea Solution Spring 2011 9 June...
- FIN621 GDB 1 discussion fall 2010 idea solution
- FIN623 Taxation Management GDB No.2 Solution Fall Semester...
- MCM516 GDB No. 1 Spring 2011 Idea Solution
- Check Online ECO501 Development Economics Quiz & GDB Fall...
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (MGMT628) GDB No 2 . 26th...
- mgmt623 Gdb solution for fall 2011 on 26 October, 2011
- mgt501 Iamposting the MGT501 GDB fall 2011
In any organization there is no doubt Human Resource Department performs various functions and each function, in itself, is of great value and requires much expertise for exercising and implementation. For any organization, staff or men power is the most valuable asset.. In the modern age where computers and information technology have brought revolutionary changes in the progress and performance, human resource factor's importance has become imperative. Many years ago large organizations had no separate department for staff matters and Personnel & Admin Department was doing the job. But recently, organizations consider the Human Resource Department (HRD) playing a major role in staffing, training and helping to manage people so that people and the organization are performing at maximum capability in a highly fulfilling manner There are certain functions performed by Human Resources Department and some of the core functions are hereunder
1. Recruitments and Job Specifications
2. Preparing Manpower Budget and List of Backups at certain levels
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and Awards for Performers
4. Staff Trainings
5. Service Rules & Acknowledgement
6. Maintaining Staff Database
Therefore any organization needs a separate Human Resource Department
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)