due date May 6,2010
View more random threads:
- Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No. 01...
- phy301 assignment no 2 idea solution spring 2011
- FIN611 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- ACC311 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- MGT402 Assignment No1 Idea Solution Fall October 2010
- MKT630 International Marketing Assignment 2 (July 2010)
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment # 2 May 6,2010
- CS501 Advance Computer Architecture Assignment No. 03 (...
- CS304 Solution 2nd Assignment Spring 2010 May 4
Question 1. What kind of knowledge the industrial engineer will apply and why?
Answer : - A problem solving process could be considered as made by two main components: the problem itself or the goal to be achieved (what) and the solution to it or the way to achieve the goal (how). In this case to develop a rust preventing techniques and its engineering application to build a car that which will be more resistive to the rusting is clear evidence of implication of explicit knowledge, because the nature of works demands the knowledge should be visible, written, transferable, sharable and reusable and obviously documented and stored and can be transmitted externally which can only be possible with Explicit,
Question 2. By applying which type of knowledge student can perform his task in better way and how? (Marks: 3+7=10)
Answer : - In this case the MBA student is trying to understand the concept and making his own interpretation of the available data to prepare the table. The student is making his own evaluation which is based on his educational background and experiences but looks all empirical in nature. The nature of work it self is demanding an empirical type of evaluation which is only helping him. Therefore we considered it as an implication Tacit Knowledge
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)