View more random threads:
- MGT504 Organization Theory & Design Assignment No. 01...
- CS403 - Database Management Systems Assignment No. 03 Close...
- Solution Assignment No 1 MGT411 May 3,2010
- CS507 Information System Assignment No. 01 Solution Fall...
- PAk302 Pakistan Studies Assignment No 1 Discussion And...
- it430 final solution fall 2010 ist assignment
- Solution of CS 610 Computer Networks, Fall 2010 Assignment...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment Semester Fall 2014
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Assignment No. 01 Due...
- CS402 assignment-1 discussion and Solution fall 2014
Discuss the supply chain management system of Metro Cash & Carry and which segment of the market is being attracted by the Metro Cash & Carry.
• More than 10000 articles of foods and non foods provides to metro wholesalers through companies.
• Wide range of non-food articles is available with a focus on restaurant supplies, household goods, stationary and multimedia.
• Quality assurance measures at METRO ensure best quality of all available food and non-food products.
• Metro Cash & Carry is a one-stop-shopping solution for everything they need.
• A mature, efficient and internationally reproducible concept guarantees the successful tapping of new markets.
Compare this modern trade outlet (Metro Cash & Carry) with traditional setup.
• All customers are registered and provided with a customer card in this advance system nobody need any card in traditional system.
• METRO has own opening and closing timing.
• In METRO people purchase their require quantity which they need and pay in cash.
• Parking facility is available in this METRO.
• In the food range, freshness is the first priority, in old system does not care about freshness...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)