View more random threads:
- asign _1.data,struct
- HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No. 01 Fall 2014...
- Assignment # 4 Computer Proficiency License (CS 001)...
- ENG101 English Comprehension Assignment 4 Deadline 29 July...
- CS403 Solution Assignment #1 Spring 2010
- CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design Assignment...
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology Assignment No.01 Fall...
- ACC501 Assignment 2 Solution
- STA630 Research Methods Solution May 6, 2010
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment 1 idea Solution...
Discuss the supply chain management system of Metro Cash & Carry and which segment of the market is being attracted by the Metro Cash & Carry.
• More than 10000 articles of foods and non foods provides to metro wholesalers through companies.
• Wide range of non-food articles is available with a focus on restaurant supplies, household goods, stationary and multimedia.
• Quality assurance measures at METRO ensure best quality of all available food and non-food products.
• Metro Cash & Carry is a one-stop-shopping solution for everything they need.
• A mature, efficient and internationally reproducible concept guarantees the successful tapping of new markets.
Compare this modern trade outlet (Metro Cash & Carry) with traditional setup.
• All customers are registered and provided with a customer card in this advance system nobody need any card in traditional system.
• METRO has own opening and closing timing.
• In METRO people purchase their require quantity which they need and pay in cash.
• Parking facility is available in this METRO.
• In the food range, freshness is the first priority, in old system does not care about freshness...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)