View more random threads:
- MTH101 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- CS201-Introduction to Programming Assignment No.2 Due Date...
- Assignment No. 02 Semester: Spring 2010 CS201: Introduction...
- MKT 501 last date 15 july
- ENG101 Assignment No.1 Discuss and Solution English...
- Fall 2010_MTH101_4
- MTh 401 assignment solution fall 2010 december
- MCM515 current Assignment No 2 Announced spring June 2011
- PHY101 - Physics Assignment No. 01 Due Date: 9/5/2014
- CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No. 02 Solution and...
1. METRO Cash & Carry has introduced wholesaling from side to side departmental stores for retailers in a wide range of products counting apparel, furniture, and electricity.
2. Supply Chain organization (SCM) is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the operations of the supply chain with the purpose to satisfy customer requirements as efficiently as possible.
3. They have central checkout areas and their target is professional customers ranging from gastronomy & hotels, food & non-food traders to service businesses and large institutional buyers for which greater efficiency, more favorable prices and flexible working hours are available.
4. Effective SCM ensures efficient handling of thousands of orders, shipments & deliveries to ensure desired goods arrive at the right place at the right time.
1. It reaches the customer through a chain of UN armed forces which may be a retailer, wholesaler or an Agent. Each member of the chain has its own interests and profit margin.
2. In the traditional setup, after a product is artificial by a supplier/factory, it is typically stored in a allocation company’s warehouse.
3. A customer has to collect his demand from different locations; everything is not available at one place.
4. These factors have been catered for by METRO Cash & Carry through the SCM system where everything is accessible in abundance with highest level of quality and sensible rates.
5. The customers are offered flexible business hours, stock availability, quality assurance, after sales service, with a One Stop solution for their purchases with more favorable prices compared to traditional procurement sources.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)