View more random threads:
- CS606 Compiler Construction Assignment No. 1 Ideal Solution...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No. 01...
- MKT 501 last date 15 july
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No 3 Spring...
- PHY301 Circuit Theory Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
- FIN630 Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management...
- CS601- Data Communication Assignment No. 02 SEMESTER Spring...
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment 2 May 22,2010
- CS605 Assignment 2 Solution Spring 2010 May 9
- CS001 Computer Proficiency Assignment 1 Spring 2011 Idea...
1. METRO Cash & Carry has introduced wholesaling from side to side departmental stores for retailers in a wide range of products counting apparel, furniture, and electricity.
2. Supply Chain organization (SCM) is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the operations of the supply chain with the purpose to satisfy customer requirements as efficiently as possible.
3. They have central checkout areas and their target is professional customers ranging from gastronomy & hotels, food & non-food traders to service businesses and large institutional buyers for which greater efficiency, more favorable prices and flexible working hours are available.
4. Effective SCM ensures efficient handling of thousands of orders, shipments & deliveries to ensure desired goods arrive at the right place at the right time.
1. It reaches the customer through a chain of UN armed forces which may be a retailer, wholesaler or an Agent. Each member of the chain has its own interests and profit margin.
2. In the traditional setup, after a product is artificial by a supplier/factory, it is typically stored in a allocation company’s warehouse.
3. A customer has to collect his demand from different locations; everything is not available at one place.
4. These factors have been catered for by METRO Cash & Carry through the SCM system where everything is accessible in abundance with highest level of quality and sensible rates.
5. The customers are offered flexible business hours, stock availability, quality assurance, after sales service, with a One Stop solution for their purchases with more favorable prices compared to traditional procurement sources.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)