View more random threads:
- STA630 Research Methods Assignments No: 2 Solution Ideas...
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Assignment No.3 Solution...
- MTH301 Assignment Solution July 2010
- CS601 Data Communication Assignment 5 Deadline 23 July 2010
- SOC101 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY assignment no 3 Solution...
- vu mth603 may spring 2015 first assignment solution...
- CS507 Information System Assignment No.02 Solution and...
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No.2 Fall...
- CS402 Assignment No 4 Solution & Discussion
- Avoiding Warning Message at compile time cs201 first...1-Dependent Variable:
Child labor (there is only one dependent variable, and it is the outcome variable, the one you are trying to predict. Variation in the dependent variable is what you are trying to explain)
Poverty (The independent variables, also known as the predictor or explanatory variables, are the factors that you think explain variation in the dependent variable. In other words, these are the causes.)
No. of siblings
(Factor which is measured manipulated or selected by experimenter to discover whether it modifies the relationship of independent variable to the observed phenomenon eg. dependent variable.)
Quality of parent's education (factor which theoretically affects the observed phenomenon but can’t be seen, measured or manipulated.)
1- Poverty leads children towards work (+ive relationship between dependent and independent variable) children indulge into work for survival of their family and themselves.
2- Credit (moderating) has negative effect on child labor(dependent).poverty in combination with credit constraints lead to increased phenomenon of child labor.
3- Parent’s education (moderating) has negative effect on child labor (dependent).probability of child labor decreases if family head is educated.
4- Child labor increases with presence of more siblings.(+ive relationship between moderating and dependent variable).
The Schematic diagram of the theoretical framework is given as below:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)