Due date May 13,2010
View more random threads:
- Introduction to Economics –ECO401 Assignment No 1 Idea...
- CS601 Assignment 4 Solution 12 July 2010
- cs101 assignment no 6 detail about fuzzy logic
- isl201 assignment no 2 solution December fall 2010
- Need CS201 Assignment No 5 Solution
- CS301 – Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 14. 2010
- CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No.01 Solution and...
- MTH 301 Calculus II Assignment No 2 Solution Ideas Spring...
- PHY101 Physics Assignment No. 01 Fall Semester 2013 Due...
Q1. Differentiate between ‘Situational Irony’ and ‘Verbal Irony’ with example.
3+ 2 =5
Q2. State whether each statement is a Fact or an Opinion. 5
1. George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
2. His early education was rudimentary.
3. In 1752, he applied for the command of a region of militia.
4. As a militia officer, Washington was conscious of the disparity between Militia and the regular army.
5. In1759, he married a widow, Martha Dandridge Custis.
Q3. Complete the paragraph by choosing words from the list given. 5
chance, beneath, doubt, scared, sights
Canada is a massive country full of wide-open spaces. With scenery that is truly magnificent, it is without __________ one of the great unspoilt areas of the world. If you have the __________, make sure you go to Niagara Falls, which are the top attraction in North America and one of the most spectacular __________ anywhere. Visitors who are not easily __________ can take a boat ride to the edge of the roaring falls, almost right __________ the massive torrent of white water.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)