Due date May 13,2010
View more random threads:
- CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment 1 Solution May...
- STA301 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- Data Ware Housing (CS601) Assignment # 1 fall october,...
- MGT411 Assignment2 Idea Solution July 2010
- PHY101 - Physics Assignment No. 03 Discussion Fall 2013
- ENG-301 Business Communication Assignment 1 solution and...
- IT430 E-Commerce Assignments No. 1 Solution and Discussion...
- Special virtual university assignment solution
- CS601 Data Communication Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 1st...
Q1. Differentiate between ‘Situational Irony’ and ‘Verbal Irony’ with example.
3+ 2 =5
Q2. State whether each statement is a Fact or an Opinion. 5
1. George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
2. His early education was rudimentary.
3. In 1752, he applied for the command of a region of militia.
4. As a militia officer, Washington was conscious of the disparity between Militia and the regular army.
5. In1759, he married a widow, Martha Dandridge Custis.
Q3. Complete the paragraph by choosing words from the list given. 5
chance, beneath, doubt, scared, sights
Canada is a massive country full of wide-open spaces. With scenery that is truly magnificent, it is without __________ one of the great unspoilt areas of the world. If you have the __________, make sure you go to Niagara Falls, which are the top attraction in North America and one of the most spectacular __________ anywhere. Visitors who are not easily __________ can take a boat ride to the edge of the roaring falls, almost right __________ the massive torrent of white water.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)