Due date May 13,2010
View more random threads:
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Assignment No.3 Solution...
- MGT401 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- Assignment solution MTH-302 Q#1
- MKT621 Advertising & Promotion Assignment 1 Solution Fall...
- CS601- Data Communication CS601- Data Communication...
- CS402:Thoery of Automata Assignment 6 Deadline 28 July 2010
- CS502 Assignment 2 Solution Spring 2010 May 8
- CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language...
- MGT411 Assignment2 Idea Solution July 2010
Q1. Differentiate between ‘Situational Irony’ and ‘Verbal Irony’ with example.
3+ 2 =5
Q2. State whether each statement is a Fact or an Opinion. 5
1. George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
2. His early education was rudimentary.
3. In 1752, he applied for the command of a region of militia.
4. As a militia officer, Washington was conscious of the disparity between Militia and the regular army.
5. In1759, he married a widow, Martha Dandridge Custis.
Q3. Complete the paragraph by choosing words from the list given. 5
chance, beneath, doubt, scared, sights
Canada is a massive country full of wide-open spaces. With scenery that is truly magnificent, it is without __________ one of the great unspoilt areas of the world. If you have the __________, make sure you go to Niagara Falls, which are the top attraction in North America and one of the most spectacular __________ anywhere. Visitors who are not easily __________ can take a boat ride to the edge of the roaring falls, almost right __________ the massive torrent of white water.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)