Due date May 13,2010
View more random threads:
- Computer Proficiency License (CS 001) assignment no 3...
- MGT201 Introduction to Business Assignment # 01 Fall 2010
- Eng301 assignment just idea solution
- CS602 Computer Graphics Assignment No. 02 December 2014
- HRM627 Human Resource Development GDB Solution 22nd...
- MTH501 Linear Algebra Assignments No. 1 Solutions Fall 2014
- FIN624 Islamic Modes OF Financing Assignments No 2 Ideal...
- MCM401 Fundamentals of Public Relations Assignment No.1...
- Online Check CS403 Database Management Systems Assignment...
Q1. Differentiate between ‘Situational Irony’ and ‘Verbal Irony’ with example.
3+ 2 =5
Q2. State whether each statement is a Fact or an Opinion. 5
1. George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
2. His early education was rudimentary.
3. In 1752, he applied for the command of a region of militia.
4. As a militia officer, Washington was conscious of the disparity between Militia and the regular army.
5. In1759, he married a widow, Martha Dandridge Custis.
Q3. Complete the paragraph by choosing words from the list given. 5
chance, beneath, doubt, scared, sights
Canada is a massive country full of wide-open spaces. With scenery that is truly magnificent, it is without __________ one of the great unspoilt areas of the world. If you have the __________, make sure you go to Niagara Falls, which are the top attraction in North America and one of the most spectacular __________ anywhere. Visitors who are not easily __________ can take a boat ride to the edge of the roaring falls, almost right __________ the massive torrent of white water.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)