Sponsored Links

Thread: MGT211 Introduction to Business Assignment No 01 Semester Fall 2011

Icon51 MGT211 Introduction to Business Assignment No 01 Semester Fall 2011

Sponsored Links1

Assignment No. 01 Marks: 20
    Moaz Restaurant in Faisalabad offered variety of food items in breakfast, lunch and
    dinner and was especially famous for Hi-Tea packages. In the beginning, it was owned and
    operated by Mr. Bilal who was earning good profit from the restaurant but after few years of
    successful business he started facing health issues which forced him to sell the entire business
    to one of his relative Mr. Ali.
    Although Mr. Ali had capability as well as expertise to manage restaurant business but
    competition was continuously increasing due to opening of internationally known brands in the
    city. These restaurants had launched extensive marketing campaigns to increase their
    sale/profit by focusing good relations with their customers and suppliers.
    Mr. Ali soon realized that he should spend reasonable amount of capital as well as time
    on promotional activities in order to survive and there was also a dire need to establish good
    relations with customers, suppliers and other clients. But it was difficult for him to manage all
    these activities alone. He shared the problem with his friend Mr. Yasir, who agreed to help him
    in managing the business affairs on terms & conditions of 50% profit/loss sharing.
    Question no 1 (04 Marks)
    Keeping in view three forms of business, you are required to identify what was the form of
    business when it was initially run by Mr. Bilal? Support your answer with logical reasons.
    Question no 2 (10 Marks)
    What was the form of business when Mr. Yasir joined the business with Mr. Ali? Which
    benefits can be obtained from this type of ownership?
    Question no 3 (06 Marks)
    Suppose the business has total assets worth Rs. 450,000/- and total liabilities of Rs. 800,000/-.
    Mr. Ali has the personal property of Rs. 200,000/- and Mr. Yasir has the personal property of
    Rs. 125,000/-. In case the business is liquidated and declared as bankrupt, up to what extent
    Mr. Ali & Mr. Yasir will pay from their personal property to satisfy the creditors’ claim? You
    are also required to discuss the possible treatments if any of them is unable to pay from
    personal property

Sponsored Links
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon14

please find the solution in the attachment

Attached Files Attached Files

Dear,

I am new to VU and I am sure I recieved your email when I registered. I need some help on same assignment. Do you have solution on that or any idea or who can give me solution or idea. Please let me know which would be appreciable. Thanks. Raza

Administrator
    please mention what kind of help you are looking for
    Rabeel Website

Thread Information