(Allama Iqbal, our national hero)
    Outline:
    1. Introduction
    2. Iqbal my hero
    3. Brief biography
    4. His services for the Muslims
    5. Presented the idea of Pakistan
    6. The main characteristics of his poetry and prose
    7. Conclusion A great man is one who serves humanity heart and soul. But man is great who is great only in his life time. The test of greatness is the page of history. History is replete with the noble deeds of men whose sole and sacred aim of life was to help and guide their fellow men. We read and recall, commemorate and commend the names of great scientists, artists, philosophers, politicians, poets and sages whose tirless and selfless efforts brought comfort and peace to the suffering humanity. They die but their death makes them immortal because they live in our hearts. Allama Iqbal is one of them. Allama Iqbal is the greatest Muslim poet philosopher. He was born at Sialkot on the 9th of November, 1877. His father Sheikh Noor Muhammad, was a great mystic. Iqbal inherited deep love for religion form him. His school teacher, Syed Mir Hassan, also played an important role in shaping his personality. He taught him Arabic, Islamiat and Persian. After completing his early education he went to Lahore. There he joined the Government College and passed M.A examination in Philosophy. Then he started teaching in the same college. After a few years, he went to Europe for higher studies. He received PH.D in Philosophy from Germany and passed Bar-at-Law examination from London. When he returned home, he started his law practice in the Lahore High Court. He devoted most of his time to poetry, philosophy and religion. He was much worried about the sad and deplorable plight of the Muslim. They had forgotten the true message of Islam and had indulged in petty worldly pursuits. Iqbal tried to reawaken them from the sound slumber of luxurious ease. He wrote many great and beautiful poems which carry the message of Islam. Through his immortal theories of “Khudi”, “Murd-e-Momin” and “Shaheen” he taught them self-control, self-respect and love for religion. He was against all political and religious exploitation. In this poem, he used simple language with beautiful similes and metaphors to explain his philosophical thoughts. It was he who presented the idea of Pakistan. In 1930, he presided over the Allahabad Session of the All India Muslim League. In his presidential speech. He made it clear that the Muslim of the subcontinent would have to struggle hard to achieve a separate homeland. If they wanted to lead their lives according to the teachings of Islam. Unfortunately, he did not live to see his dream come true. He died on April 21, 1939. He was buried in Lahore where Miner-e-Pakistan stands to bear witness to the insight and prudence of this great “poet of the East”.

Sponsored Links
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Rabeel Website

Thread Information