View more random threads:
- CS604 Assignment Helping Material July 2010
- pak301 assignment no 1 spring 2011 idea solution
- EDU305 - Classroom Management Assignment # 1 Due Date 04...
- Assignment # 1 Computer Proficiency License (CS 001)...
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of STA630 Research...
- IT430 E-Commerce Assignment 4 Deadline 30 June 2010
- Required solution or helping material ENG101 assignment 01...
- it430 final solution fall 2010 ist assignment
- Check Online MCM 301 Communication Assignments No 2...
- ENG101 Assignment No.1 Discuss and Solution English...
1. Should this venture be regarded as entrepreneurial? Is the owner a true Entrepreneur?
This venture canít be regarded as entrepreneurial because entrepreneur is a person who holds every thing related to the business and he takes start something new, but he canít do this with this venture.
I donít think that he is true entrepreneur because owner is confused in this situation; there is no motivation in the entrepreneur.
2. Do you agree with the philosophy expressed here? Is the owner really
Doing what is best for his family?
I agree with the philosophy expressed above as owners make every effort to service his
Customers but for expand the limit of his business he takes advise for a partner. Owner should evaluate the problem and capability to solve it.
On the other hand owner really doing his best, when owner may not follow the advice of expert, owner should not use other person for his business growth as they interfere in that business for profit or loss, suggestions etc and because of partners interfere family relationships might disturb.
3. What kinds of problems is this owner avoiding?
Problems that owner avoiding is, as if he venture with the partners they interfere in business, and asked from owner about their participation or profit and loss from the business and other matters related to the business, owners have no full command in his business and. Partners also disturb his family relationship..
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)