Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS504 Software Engineering-1Assignment no 2 Fall 16 November 2011

21 CS504 Software Engineering-1Assignment no 2 Fall 16 November 2011

Sponsored Links1

Part A: Case Study

The following snip was taken from the requirement specification of an Inventory & Order Management System (IOMS):

Initially IOMS is planned to perform two Tasks:

1) Order Management

2) Stock management

1) Order Management:

Order Management deals with two types of orders:

Purchase orders: Purchase orders are placed to purchase products from vendors; for each new purchase order (fed in the system by operator), the initial status is set to “Pending”, however, when the products are received from the vendor (i.e. the order is completed), its status is set to “Completed” and the products are added in inventory.

Sales orders: When ever a sales order is received from the customer, the sales clerk enters this order in the system and sets its initial status to “Pending”. However when the processing start on the order, its status is set to “In Progress”, and when the product is shipped to customer the status is set to “Completed”.

2) Stock Management:

Stock Management enables organization to maintain the current inventory of the sales products. A product can be added, edited and deleted in the inventory. Whenever a purchase order is completed (i.e. the ordered product is received), or a sales order is completed (i.e. the product is soled), the inventory of the product is updated.

Note:

There will be two types of users:

Sponsored Links

Administrator: Administrator can perform all tasks (i.e. manage purchase orders, manage sales orders, stock management etc)

SalesClerk: a SalesClerk can only manage the sales orders.
    Part B: Question

Keeping in mind the Coad Methodology, identify the maximum number of objects from the case study given in part A, and also find out the possible attributes and services provided by each object.

Attached Files Attached Files

Iska solution kahan hai?? :/

Yelp 32 vuhelp .net walo kbi kisi assignment ka solution bi upload kiya karo

vuhelp .net walo kbi kisi assignment ka solution bi upload kiya karo
    jb bi search karo expert bhai ki pic ati hai aur kuch bi nhi. kya fida website banay ka
    bhai gusa nhi karna

Quote Originally Posted by Vuhelper View Post
    Part A: Case Study

The following snip was taken from the requirement specification of an Inventory & Order Management System (IOMS):

Initially IOMS is planned to perform two Tasks:

1) Order Management

2) Stock management

1) Order Management:

Order Management deals with two types of orders:

Purchase orders: Purchase orders are placed to purchase products from vendors; for each new purchase order (fed in the system by operator), the initial status is set to “Pending”, however, when the products are received from the vendor (i.e. the order is completed), its status is set to “Completed” and the products are added in inventory.

Sales orders: When ever a sales order is received from the customer, the sales clerk enters this order in the system and sets its initial status to “Pending”. However when the processing start on the order, its status is set to “In Progress”, and when the product is shipped to customer the status is set to “Completed”.

2) Stock Management:

Stock Management enables organization to maintain the current inventory of the sales products. A product can be added, edited and deleted in the inventory. Whenever a purchase order is completed (i.e. the ordered product is received), or a sales order is completed (i.e. the product is soled), the inventory of the product is updated.

Note:

There will be two types of users:

Administrator: Administrator can perform all tasks (i.e. manage purchase orders, manage sales orders, stock management etc)

SalesClerk: a SalesClerk can only manage the sales orders.
    Part B: Question

Keeping in mind the Coad Methodology, identify the maximum number of objects from the case study given in part A, and also find out the possible attributes and services provided by each object.

asa
    hope you are fine.
    Brother i am busy with projects. Our staff is short now a days. So i am not working on assignments. Well i will try my best. It is not hard. Simple one. But take time.

so wen u will upload,...plzzz make it fast today is a last day,...plzzzzz xpert help out plzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmmmm yeah ryt

Quote Originally Posted by Hadia Akhlaq View Post
    hmmmmm yeah ryt
    agreed wid vuhelp .net walo kbi kisi assignment ka solution bi upload kiya karo

Gup laga rahai hein ye log

plz xpert upload assignment 2

bro am so much busy i can't tell you. ab team members nahi han ajj kal available tu kahan say karon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information