Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa" (Ibn-e-Majah)
View more random threads:
- Qaboliyat Ki Aap Pe Barsat Ho Khushiyon Se Aapki Mulaqat Ho...
- Wo kaunse 5 jaandar hai jo baghair maa k paida hue January...
- Maulana Tariq Jameel Impressive personality 2014
- jummay ka din tamam dino ka sardar hai Hazrat Muhammad...
- Conditions of Itikaf in Ramadan (Last 10 Days)
- Import........ Dua,s
- Mehfil Milad January 2013
- Aaj Hajj ka pak din hai ALLAH sab hajiyon ka hajj qabool...
- Khana kaba ka Tawaf kahan se shuru kia jaye aur kahan...
- Ek Bar To Jeena Dekhun Main Pyasa Hun Aab-E-Zam Zam Ka
Numan bin Basheer narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa is ibadat." Then He read this ayat . (Tirmizi, Abu Dawod, and Ibn-e-Majah)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Allah is extremely displeased with the person who doesn't do duaa to Allah". (Tirmizi)
Salman Farsi narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age. (Tirmizi)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Three types of people's duaas are not rejected: 1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted 2) Adil ruler's duaa 3) The duaa of the oppressed. Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days." (Tirmizi)
Boraidah narrates that Rasool-Allah heard a man performing duaa like so *1, so He said, "He [the man] has performed duaa with the Ism-e-Azam and when Allah is asked through the Ism-e-Azam, Allah grants and when duaa is performed with it HE accepts it." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)