Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa" (Ibn-e-Majah)
View more random threads:
- Ramadan Calendar Faisalabad 2011 pakistan
- Important Information for All Muslims 1st January 2013
- Read Parda Ke Sharei Ehkaam In Urdu 2014
- ALLAHís Love has No Limit January 2013
- Subhanallahhi Wabi Humdihi Subhanallahhil Azeem
- Kitna Pyara hai Nam-e-Mohammad January 2013
- Rehmaton Ki Hai Yeh Raat Namazon Ka Rakhna Sath 6th June...
- Mehfil e Milad Shareef 14 January 2013
- Duniya Mein Bohat Si Kitabain Hain Magar Ghilaaf Sirf...
- The Holy Month of Ramazan...
Numan bin Basheer narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa is ibadat." Then He read this ayat . (Tirmizi, Abu Dawod, and Ibn-e-Majah)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Allah is extremely displeased with the person who doesn't do duaa to Allah". (Tirmizi)
Salman Farsi narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age. (Tirmizi)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Three types of people's duaas are not rejected: 1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted 2) Adil ruler's duaa 3) The duaa of the oppressed. Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days." (Tirmizi)
Boraidah narrates that Rasool-Allah heard a man performing duaa like so *1, so He said, "He [the man] has performed duaa with the Ism-e-Azam and when Allah is asked through the Ism-e-Azam, Allah grants and when duaa is performed with it HE accepts it." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)