Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa" (Ibn-e-Majah)
View more random threads:
- Milad un Nabi (SAW) India Yakutpura January 2013
- Miracles of allah
- Ramadan Calendar 2011, Ramadan Fasting Timing , Ramadan...
- Shab e Baraat is Night between 27th and 28th July 2010 in...
- Today is Friday The Day Of Acceptance Of Dua May 2013
- Ramdan-ul-Mubarak Ka Roza Chorna
- Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat Namazon January 2013
- Jumma Mubarak Quotes 2014
- Juma kay Din Ghusal Ki Fiazilat 1st February 2013
- Alsakeena Educational Trust We provide Free education !
Numan bin Basheer narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa is ibadat." Then He read this ayat . (Tirmizi, Abu Dawod, and Ibn-e-Majah)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Allah is extremely displeased with the person who doesn't do duaa to Allah". (Tirmizi)
Salman Farsi narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age. (Tirmizi)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Three types of people's duaas are not rejected: 1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted 2) Adil ruler's duaa 3) The duaa of the oppressed. Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days." (Tirmizi)
Boraidah narrates that Rasool-Allah heard a man performing duaa like so *1, so He said, "He [the man] has performed duaa with the Ism-e-Azam and when Allah is asked through the Ism-e-Azam, Allah grants and when duaa is performed with it HE accepts it." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)