Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa" (Ibn-e-Majah)
View more random threads:
- Moula Ya Sale Wasalim Dayiman Qaseeda Burda Sharif Mix...
- Lahore and Karachi 5000 Pound Cake On Eid Milad Un Nabi...
- Hazrat Muhammad Quotes January 2013
- Allah humma salle ala saiyadna mulana mahmmadin-Durud sharif
- Hajj According To the Quran
- Dunya Ki Har Fiza Mein Ujala RASOOL Ka January 2013
- Aj Rat Faisle Ki Ghari Hai Kal Sab Ki Zindagi Moat Ka...
- Rehmaton Ki Aai Hy Raat 24th June 2013
- Dear God, I know that I am not perfect, I know sometimes I...
- Mustafa Jaan e Rehmat Pe Lakhon Salam 25th January 2013
Numan bin Basheer narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa is ibadat." Then He read this ayat . (Tirmizi, Abu Dawod, and Ibn-e-Majah)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Allah is extremely displeased with the person who doesn't do duaa to Allah". (Tirmizi)
Salman Farsi narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age. (Tirmizi)
Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Three types of people's duaas are not rejected: 1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted 2) Adil ruler's duaa 3) The duaa of the oppressed. Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days." (Tirmizi)
Boraidah narrates that Rasool-Allah heard a man performing duaa like so *1, so He said, "He [the man] has performed duaa with the Ism-e-Azam and when Allah is asked through the Ism-e-Azam, Allah grants and when duaa is performed with it HE accepts it." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)