Supporting documents submitted with online application
View more random threads:
- University of Gujrat India Post Graduate Dental Courses...
- PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE BOARD Scholar ship for Virtual...
- University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore Date Sheets for...
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Sc (Hons.) in Punjab...
- Punjab Univeristy Lahore Examination Admission Forms for...
- PU DATE SHEET (B.Ed.) 2ND ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2016
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata India Admissions Open PhD...
- RPET Admission Notification For B.Arch Courses July 2011
- University of Delhi Admission Open MA in Social Work...
- Policy for 2010-2011 academic year is available now
You must submit the following documents (stamped and signed copies) once you have completed your online application. These documents are to be sent to University Studies in Sweden in Stroemsund, not to the university/universities you have applied for.1. Cover sheet
2. Certificates and diplomas from previous education at an internationally recognised higher education institution
3. Transcripts of completed courses and grades (including course list). If possible, sort them in reverse chronological order, i. e. the most recent on top
Please note: If your degree was awarded in Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, or the USA, your transcript of record must be sent directly from your university. If you send it yourself, it will not be accepted. Do not send your cover sheet to the university/universities you have previously attended and requested transcripts from. If they send your transcripts to University Studies in Sweden with your cover sheet, your documents will be rejected.
Certain countries have specific requirements. If you received your degree from Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, France, Great Britain, Germany, India, Iran, Ireland, Nigeria, Nepal, Pakistan, the Phillipines, Rwanda, Sudan, Taiwan or the United States, you should open this link in order to see what these specific requirements are:
Link to Country specific requirements
4. Proof of English language skills
5. Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements
6. A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph or some other document of identification
Sort the documents in the same order as stated in this list and send them in one envelope to the address stated on the cover sheet. Only send one set of documents. Avoid using staplers, paper clips, and documents printed on both sides.
If the specific entry requirements of a university/university college and/or department include a dissertation or essay, send these directly to the university/university college. The specific entry requirements are stipulated in the study programme descriptions.
Letters of Intent should be enclosed with your application package and sent to University Studies in Sweden in Stroemsund.
Please, only submit the required documents that are listed here above, and do not send letters of recommendation unless they are specifically required by the university to which you are applying.
NB! Sending in multiple sets of documents will not increase your chances of being offered a place. This will only create problems and delays in the processing of your application due to the large number of pages of documents that must be reviewed. Please only send one set of documents.
Do not send the original documents, unless you are requested to do so. No original documents, apart from documents requested by an Admissions Officer, will be returned.
Requirements for documents
All documents, copies and scanned documents supporting your application must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution, or a notary public. If this is not done, your application will not be processed. All documents mentioned above, must be submitted, even if you submit an evaluation from Högskoleverket (Swedish National Agency for Higher Education).
Documents should be in the original language, and in officially certified translations into Swedish, English, French or German, if the original documents are in a language other than the Scandinavian languages.
All TOEFL tests must be sent straight from Educational Testing Service (ETS) and reach University Studies in Sweden by the deadline for submitting documents. The institution code is Sweden 9520 and this must be stated.
University Studies in Sweden checks the authenticity of your documents with the issuing institution. University Studies in Sweden reserves the right to revoke admission if supporting documents are discovered to be fraudulent.
Submission of false documents is a violation of Swedish law and is considered grounds for legal action.Furthermore, those who buy and submit false documents, obstruct the processing of applications in any way, or contribute to the incrimination of other applicants from the same country are also in violation of Swedish law.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)