How to apply Study in Sweden
View more random threads:
- Female Examiner slaps a Female VU student during examination
- Students Services at UET Lahore 2011
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of Fine...
- Punjab University Lahore Supplementary Examination October,...
- Greenwich University Karachi latest Date Sheets for 2011...
- Government College University (GCU) Lahore latest Date...
- New Delhi TERI University MA MSc MBA PhD PG Diploma...
- HEC Overseas Scholarships | MS Leading to PhD Program of...
- usa students community online free help
- University of Hyderabad Special Admission Announcement ...
Check the programme description(s) carefully for detailed information, either at the university website or in the result list in 'Course search'. Then: 1. Go to 'Your pages' and create a user account.
NB! If you do not have a Swedish civic registration number you must use the link for 'Users with NO Swedish civic registration number'. If you have a Swedish civic registration number, use the link for 'Users with a Swedish civic registration number'.
2. Search for the study programmes you would like to apply for via the search engine Course search. (You can apply for up to 4 study programmes at Master's level).
3. Click on 'Add' for the study programmes you are interested in and place them in your basket. Click on 'To application' to create an application in your name.
4. Rank the selected study programmes in order of preference.
5. Click on 'Send application' and print a cover sheet as instructed.
6. Sign the cover sheet, enclose all supporting documents and send the application to:
University Studies in Sweden
SE-833 83 Stroemsund
NB! Applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be considered. This also applies for online applications without supporting documentation.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)