Sponsored Links

Thread: Ask your question to apply visa for Canada 2011 and 2012

Icon14 Ask your question to apply visa for Canada 2011 and 2012

Sponsored Links1

Students can ask question to apply for Canada visa. We will answer you and let you know what is suitable for you. So please let us know. You can migrate to Canada as well if you are studying in any University. Let us know.
    regards

hi i am Saqib from Pakistan my study program BBA i wish i continue my study in Canada

My name is Najam and i am from Lahore, I am studying BS Software Engineering at UMT Lahore.
    I also wish that i continue my study in CANADA.

Dear fellow you have to tell in which semester you are and what is your current CGPA?
    Let us know this.
    regards

I'm in first Semester and i have not given final exams yet.

AoA, my name is Rehan and i am doing M.B.A from virtual university lahore. I am in the 2nd semester and i am planning for study at canada is it possible
    to tansfer my credit hour with the university which is held in canada. waiting for your reply.
    Regards,
    Rehan

hi am husain from libya. i have msc in IT my cgpa is 3.58 i looking to study in canada i get support from my gaverment .scholarship. for doing phd
    but i do not know how to start my main problem is mt english. and my friend tell my that . there is ... compernseve exam ... in phd and is it in all canada unvisity ?!!?

Icon19

hi am husain from libya. i have msc in IT my cgpa is 3.58 i looking to study in canada i get support from my gaverment .scholarship. for doing phd
    but i do not know how to start my main problem is mt english. and my friend tell my that . there is ... compernseve exam ... in phd and is it in all canada unvisity ?!!?

Dear first of all you have to tell us about your university. That we will check you are eligible for PHD or not. So then we will be able to assist you further.
    regards

Sponsored Links

Thread Information