Sponsored Links

Thread: Sialkot Brutal Killing Game [A Horrible Fact Mob is Thirsty for Blood]August 15,2010

Icon51 Sialkot Brutal Killing Game [A Horrible Fact Mob is Thirsty for Blood]August 15,2010

Sponsored Links1

Sialkot Brutal Killing Game
    We live in a civilized country we live in a country where we thought we are safe from all kind of dangerous acts. We think that we are safe under the wings of our country. But we are wrong. I have witnessed one brutal execution of Italian president and his mistress along with his secretary. They are first executed by army and then they were put under public display where Italian public acted aggressively and throwing stones on dead bodies of president and his mistress along. They express there frustration and hate on the corpses of president.

What was the reason behind such act? Simply the president was a dictator and was evil ruling country by executing innocent people. And killing everyone who raises voice and protest.

In Pakistan I never saw any such act in my whole life I have studied many case files and saw many videos of excecutation which took place in different countries but I never came to saw such a brutal act by people of a city where our beloved National Poet was born.

Why this incident took place? What was the reason behind this act? It is difficult to know the reason behind this act?

I have come to know about the elder victim who was 19 years old a Hafiz Muneeb and a student of 11th standard and the younger one who was 15 years old Hafiz Mughees and student in 9th student. Whenever i saw there pictures I only always think about one thing why these kids are killed by people they were innocent and well educated and they were from a one of the respected families from Sialkot.

If u saw excecutation video of bennito musillini you will see a very close similarity between these two incidents the style and act was same in both videos you can see the execution video of bennito musillini on utube then u will understand why I said that. But the reason behind his execution was his dictatorship and also the way he tortured his people. But why these two innocent children’s are executed in such way if there were some dispute over cricket match then that can be solved between the groups but why such brutal act.

My one request to the government is to ban the video of this crime because people of this country are taking it as a source of enjoyment and thrill and spreading these videos on social networking. If this act will not stop we will be known soon as a terrorist nation and killer country. This will create a bad impact of our country this is my humble request to government to stop this act.

Secondly my request to Government is do a proper investigation and catch the criminals and put them behind the bars as soon as possible because if they will not do anything in this regard then people of our country will took law in their own hand and will do what ever they want to it is sole responsibility of government to catch those criminals.

I have obtained some important information from the neighbour and witness of that act about the young boys. They are from the one of most famous and noble families of Sialkot and the other point which should be kept in mind is that if they were dacoits they will have some safety arms with them but there were nothing with them if there were they will definitely tried to resist or they at least shoot at people but there was nothing like that. If they were criminal then there should be any criminal record which should be in records lets suppose if they were then where there is criminal record. But there is no criminal record.

There is another story behind this murder which is as we heard a love affair of one of the brother with the relative of accused party. Whatever is the reason but is that right to kill innocent people for the crime of love.

I request our law and order agency and chief justice of Pakistan to register this case under man slaughter should arrest and should hang these people at least 100 times and should be shown in front of people.

My humble sympathies are with the victim’s family and we are with them and we will fight against killers. We as a citizen of Pakistan demand justice and if that will not happen then we will came on roads and will do same hideous act as they did.

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by ahsan_ali; 08-27-2010 at 02:55 AM.

yehi sub waja hai k aaj hum itne zalil ho rahe hian dunya main coz hum behiss nation ban gaye hian jo log wahan kharay thay i dont know unho ne yeh sub kaise dekha inteha hai behissi ki

Sahi kaha or internationally facebook par videos upload kar k log pta nahi kiya sabit kartay hain Pakistan jaisi country par kiya effect ho ga. In zalimon nay unhain itna mara ha ki haddiyan chor chor ho gai thi. Un ko pechan k laiq hi nai chora. Ye janwar say b badtar slooq kiya uper say Behurmati ki gai un ki dead bodies k sath. Agar aaj is duniyan m ye jahaleeyat k namonay paida honay lagay to ye kal ko Pakistan ko nist-o-naboot kar dein gay. In ka ilaaj humain karna hoga. Un logon k dilon m Dil nahe Khaak thi ..... Kyun k agar pathar hota to pighal jata.....

IN PAR LANNAAT BEY SHUMAAR HO YE YAZEED KI OLAAD

We need justice we need faith but above all we need courage and love

Thread Information