Alhamdulillah Jhelum river is now normal. Jhelum city is safe now from flood. Everything is fine. People are working and enjoying the blessing of Ramadan-Ul-Mubarak. Most of the Jhelum people are living abroad they got families here. So they are worried about it all. But now its time to be happy. Jhelum is safe from flood and everything is under control. This is update of August 27th, 2010. (Remember last month Jhelum city was having warning for flood).
View more random threads:
- Write an essay on The Kashmir Issue
- Adverb phrase.
- Lucky Money Lottery result 12th February 2016
- why people do less posts?
- Write an essay on Leisure 12-03-2011
- 15th oct17-judge bench formed to take up reports on...
- Virtual University of Pakistan Final result for spring 2010
- South Africa win third ODI 2 october, 2010 from Pakistan at...
- Flood in Karachi at Khairpur Nathan Shah
- Three bombs Blast In lahore 6 people were Killed And 80...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)