Asalam o Alikum!
View more random threads:
- Jis ko Allah ne dua ki tofeeq di ho January 2013
- Eid-e-Miladun Nabi (PBUH) tomorrow On 4th January 2014
- Jumma Mubarak Dua SMS
- دُرودِ پاک پڑھنے کی فضیلت
- New Mahfil-e-Naat Owais Raza Qadri January 2013
- Jumma Ke Din khutbah Kay adab
- Juma mubarak ahadees 2013-14
- Be Parda Khawateen Ke Sharei Ehkaam January 2013
- Today Sheikh Abdul Aziz khutba Hajj-e-Akbar In masjid Nimra...
- Quran About Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth
Hope you all are fine. Dear Muslims Brothers and Sisters Happy Ramadan to all of you please do pray for me and my family and for those who are hit by the flood in Pakistan and all other Muslims who are facing a lot of problems.
The Spiritual Retreat
The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said:
“The persons who secludes himself (in the Masjid in I’tikaf) in true faith and hope (for the reward of Allah), all of his previous sins shall be forgiven.”
(Kanzul Ummal, Hadith 24007)
One of the greatest traditions of Islam, the spark of which has recently been reignited in the hearts of the youth, is that of I’tikaf. This is a tradition which has been in Islam from the first days of the revelation and is also something known and recognized in other Divine religions sent by Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) and practiced by them – more or less:
"And when We made the House a pilgrimage for mankind and a (place of) security, and said, ‘Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim [Maqam-e-Ibrahim].’ And We enjoined Ibrahim and Ismail saying: ‘Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion, those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves.’
(Suratul Baqarah (2), Verse 125)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)