There are a few conditions for the person who wishes to partake in the Divine blessing of Iítikaf:
View more random threads:
- Ramadan Calendar TORONTO August 2011 CANADA
- Ho Karam Sarkar Ab Tou Ho Gaye Ghum Beshumaar January 2013
- Maulana Tariq Jameel Latest Speech Bayan 2014-15
- Dr.Amir Liaquat Bayan Shab-e-Meraj bayan 28th May 2014
- Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat Namazon ka rakhna sath 24th June...
- Ramadan-ul-Mubarak Sms August,2010
- Ramadan Calendar Stoke-on-Trent City (UK) Iftar Time on...
- Jis ne Zil Hajj Ke Pehaly Ashra (pehlay 10 din)
- Hajj Ki Sharait
- Eid Milad Un Nabi Mubarak Tamam Bani Nooh Jinnat-E-Insaano...
1. Intelligence (Aql): Thus, the person must not be mentally unstable;
2. True Faith (Iman): Thus, although a Non-Muslim can perform the Iítikaf and it may be correct from the point of view of the outer actions, however to earn the Divine Reward, he or she must be a true believer;
3. Intention (Niyyat): Iítikaf must be performed for the purpose of seeking closeness to Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) and not to show off or due to societal or family or peer pressure;
4. Fasting (Sawm) During Iítikaf: The person who is not able to fast, for whatever reason, is deprived from the Divine grace of being able to perform Iítikaf. He or she may still gain a reward from Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) for having the intention to perform this act of worship, however can not directly participate in this act as will be mentioned. Therefore, if a person is a traveler or one who is not able to fast due to some danger to his life, he can not partake in Iítikaf. However, if the traveler who wants to perform the Iítikaf makes an oath that he will fast for three days on a trip, then he can perform the Iítikaf even though his salat may be prayed as that of a traveler. In addition, if one needs to perform any sort of fasting whether it be obligatory, recommended, a penitence for a missed fast, on behalf of someone else, etcÖ then oneís Iítikaf will be correct with the performance of this type of fast.
5. Permission: One must have the permission of the person whom he needs to gain permission from to carry out this act (guardian, husband, etcÖ) to ensure the correctness of the Iítikaf.
6. Place: One must stay inside the Masjid for the entire period for his Iítikaf to be correct.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)