There are a few conditions for the person who wishes to partake in the Divine blessing of Iítikaf:
View more random threads:
- Eid Melad Nabi Wishes 25 January 2013
- Hajj akbar kya hai.Hajj-e-Akbar se kya murad hai ?
- Ramadan Calendar 2011, Ramadan Fasting Timing , Ramadan...
- Beautiful Golden Sayings Hazrat Ali June 2013
- Shab e miraj Mehfil e Naat Sadia Kazmi Aaye Shabe Mairaj 6...
- Jumma Mubarak Hadees In Urdu Language 2014
- Ramadan Calendar Islamabad 2011 pakistan
- When my arms canít reach people close to my heart January...
- The beautiful word is Allah Most beautiful song is Azan...
- Jumma k din duaain qabool hone ka waqt 15th February 2013
1. Intelligence (Aql): Thus, the person must not be mentally unstable;
2. True Faith (Iman): Thus, although a Non-Muslim can perform the Iítikaf and it may be correct from the point of view of the outer actions, however to earn the Divine Reward, he or she must be a true believer;
3. Intention (Niyyat): Iítikaf must be performed for the purpose of seeking closeness to Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) and not to show off or due to societal or family or peer pressure;
4. Fasting (Sawm) During Iítikaf: The person who is not able to fast, for whatever reason, is deprived from the Divine grace of being able to perform Iítikaf. He or she may still gain a reward from Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) for having the intention to perform this act of worship, however can not directly participate in this act as will be mentioned. Therefore, if a person is a traveler or one who is not able to fast due to some danger to his life, he can not partake in Iítikaf. However, if the traveler who wants to perform the Iítikaf makes an oath that he will fast for three days on a trip, then he can perform the Iítikaf even though his salat may be prayed as that of a traveler. In addition, if one needs to perform any sort of fasting whether it be obligatory, recommended, a penitence for a missed fast, on behalf of someone else, etcÖ then oneís Iítikaf will be correct with the performance of this type of fast.
5. Permission: One must have the permission of the person whom he needs to gain permission from to carry out this act (guardian, husband, etcÖ) to ensure the correctness of the Iítikaf.
6. Place: One must stay inside the Masjid for the entire period for his Iítikaf to be correct.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)