Anytime in which fasting is permissible is an opportune time for Iítikaf and the state of Iítikaf does not have a specific time related to it. Of course the ďWhite DaysĒ which are the 13th, 14th and 15th of the lunar month and the last ten days of the Month of Ramadhan are the best times for this spiritual exercise. Therefore, one can not make Iítikaf on the day of `Eid since it is forbidden to fast on that day and similarly, he can not start Iítikaf two days before `Eid.
View more random threads:
- Hadees on Fasting in Shawwal & Muharram
- Shab e Meraj ka roza 2014-2015
- How to Increase your Rizq
- Pashto Naat Umar Hayat Chisti Jashn Eid Milad-un-Nabi...
- Maulana Tariq Jameel New Bayan 2014 Dailymotion Video
- Hadith About A family which has dates will not be hungry
- Aaj Q ye Aasmaan Sajaya Jaraha hai 24th June 2013
- The Prophet's birthday is a moment to rededicate January...
- Khuda ko sajda,khuda k ghar me, khuda gawah mahal hoa
- Jumma Wallpaper In English April 2013
It has been mentioned that the Prophet of Islam (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) used to perform Iítikaf in the Month of Ramadhan in the first 10 days (three days), the second 10 days (three days) and then in the last ten days (three days) as well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)