Anytime in which fasting is permissible is an opportune time for Iítikaf and the state of Iítikaf does not have a specific time related to it. Of course the ďWhite DaysĒ which are the 13th, 14th and 15th of the lunar month and the last ten days of the Month of Ramadhan are the best times for this spiritual exercise. Therefore, one can not make Iítikaf on the day of `Eid since it is forbidden to fast on that day and similarly, he can not start Iítikaf two days before `Eid.
View more random threads:
- Pashto Naat Umar Hayat Chisti Jashn Eid Milad-un-Nabi...
- Prayer is a free outgoing call to God no network or battery...
- Ye Subah Hum Sab k Liye Hidayat ka Noor January 2013
- Namaz Kaza-e-hajat dua kay sath January 2013
- When my arms canít reach people close to my heart January...
- Best Times to Make Duaa
- Quran Kee Tafseer 3 linon main Meyn January 2013
- Juma mubarak Ahadees for Muslims 2012-13
- Dr.Amir Liaquat Bayan Shab-e-Meraj bayan 28th May 2014
- Hazrat Muhammad PBUH said about Women January 2013
It has been mentioned that the Prophet of Islam (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) used to perform Iítikaf in the Month of Ramadhan in the first 10 days (three days), the second 10 days (three days) and then in the last ten days (three days) as well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)