Anytime in which fasting is permissible is an opportune time for Iítikaf and the state of Iítikaf does not have a specific time related to it. Of course the ďWhite DaysĒ which are the 13th, 14th and 15th of the lunar month and the last ten days of the Month of Ramadhan are the best times for this spiritual exercise. Therefore, one can not make Iítikaf on the day of `Eid since it is forbidden to fast on that day and similarly, he can not start Iítikaf two days before `Eid.
View more random threads:
- Pyare Nabi SAW Ki Kuch Aadat January 2013
- Bara rabi ul awal ke din k fazilat January 2013
- 12th Rabi-ul-Awal Latest HD Wallpapers 2014
- jummay ka din tamam dino ka sardar hai Hazrat Muhammad...
- May Allahís blessing light your way, strengthen
- The bautiful word is ALLAH January 2013
- Whats the Time Period (Length) of the Itikaf in...
- Ramdan Mubarak to all Vuhelp Members
- Hajr e aswad ki ahmiyat In urdu
- May The Light of Jumma Shine In Your House 2013
It has been mentioned that the Prophet of Islam (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) used to perform Iítikaf in the Month of Ramadhan in the first 10 days (three days), the second 10 days (three days) and then in the last ten days (three days) as well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)