Anytime in which fasting is permissible is an opportune time for Iítikaf and the state of Iítikaf does not have a specific time related to it. Of course the ďWhite DaysĒ which are the 13th, 14th and 15th of the lunar month and the last ten days of the Month of Ramadhan are the best times for this spiritual exercise. Therefore, one can not make Iítikaf on the day of `Eid since it is forbidden to fast on that day and similarly, he can not start Iítikaf two days before `Eid.
View more random threads:
- NABI (SA) K CHAHNAY WALUN KO D!L Se 12 RABI-U-L AWAL
- Ramadan Calendar Faisalabad 2011 pakistan
- Shah Ast Hussain(A.S) --- Hussainiat Zindabad
- Hadees About Do not eat & drink with "Left...
- Jis ko Allah ne dua ki tofeeq di ho January 2013
- Juma Ki Namaz Main Jald Anay Ki Fazilat December 2012-2013
- Juma Mubarak to all Muslims 2014
- Roze me bhok pyas kam kerne ki dua
- Hadees on Allah Answers the Prayer of the Suppliant
- Hajj Ki Sharait
It has been mentioned that the Prophet of Islam (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) used to perform Iítikaf in the Month of Ramadhan in the first 10 days (three days), the second 10 days (three days) and then in the last ten days (three days) as well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)