Permission of the Guardian
View more random threads:
- Shab e Barat k Nawafil 24th June 2013
- Teri Bargah Mein Ay Khuda Junhi Sar Ko July 2013
- Rahman Ramzan With Amir Liaqat on ARY Digital Promo 2011
- Manasika Hajj with In Full Detail In Urdu
- Juma tul Mubarak ki Fazilat In Urdu 2014
- In Painful Moments Trust Allah January 2013
- Qismat badal jayegi zara dil se dua karo Dunya bhi hil...
- In europe hukam ramdan will be on monday 31 of July 2011
- Ho Karam Sarkar Ab Tou Ho Gaye Ghum Beshumaar January 2013
- How To Pray Salatul Tasbih 6th June 2013
As mentioned previously in passing, Iítikaf performed without the permission of his guardian or any person whose rights would be taken away if the person was to go in a state of Iítikaf is not correct. Thus, it is for this reason that the wife must also take her husbandís permission if her Iítikaf would infringe on marital rights with his wife. Similarly, if oneís parents are not happy or are concerned for their son or daughter and do not permit him to make Iítikaf, then the child is not permitted to go forth for this (recommended) act of worship.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)