Permission of the Guardian
View more random threads:
- Juma ke din ka fazail 2012-2013
- Naya Chand dekhne ki Masnon Dua 18 January 2013
- Happy Eid Milad un Nabi 2013 Quotes January 2013
- Eid Ul Adha November of 7th, 2011 prayer timings in Pakistan
- HAZRAT LUQMAN Ne Apny Betay Ko Nasehat Farmai January 2013
- What is Ramadan?
- is america can help islamic countries in 2012
- 12 Rabiul Awal Kay Din Aai Hai Tazaaa Baahaar
- EID MILAD-UN-NABI KSA (LIAQAT NAAT) January 2013
- Eid Milad Un Nabi (PBUH) will be celebrations in Pakistan...
As mentioned previously in passing, Iítikaf performed without the permission of his guardian or any person whose rights would be taken away if the person was to go in a state of Iítikaf is not correct. Thus, it is for this reason that the wife must also take her husbandís permission if her Iítikaf would infringe on marital rights with his wife. Similarly, if oneís parents are not happy or are concerned for their son or daughter and do not permit him to make Iítikaf, then the child is not permitted to go forth for this (recommended) act of worship.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)