Permission of the Guardian
View more random threads:
- Eid-al-Fitr in United Kingdom on 31st of August 2011
- Today Sheikh Abdul Aziz khutba Hajj-e-Akbar In masjid Nimra...
- Quran Pak Ka Aik Aur Mojza
- Zara Sa muskura dena aaj Jumme ka din hai 2013-14
- Fifth Islamic kalma in Arabic with urdu translation Ramadan...
- Dunya Ki Har Fiza Mein Ujala RASOOL Ka January 2013
- Shab-e-Meraj ki Dua 6th June 2013
- Heartiest Felicitations & Jashan-e-Nazool-e-Quran...
- How many Total Rakats of Jumma prayer ?
As mentioned previously in passing, Iítikaf performed without the permission of his guardian or any person whose rights would be taken away if the person was to go in a state of Iítikaf is not correct. Thus, it is for this reason that the wife must also take her husbandís permission if her Iítikaf would infringe on marital rights with his wife. Similarly, if oneís parents are not happy or are concerned for their son or daughter and do not permit him to make Iítikaf, then the child is not permitted to go forth for this (recommended) act of worship.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)