Permission of the Guardian
View more random threads:
- All Six Islamic kalma in Arabic with urdu translation...
- Mirza ahmed Qadiani kay betay mirza bilal nay islam qabol...
- Quran, Hadess and Translation of Lailatul Qadr
- Roz gunaah karta hun woh chupata hai Apni Rehmat...
- Basic Health Tips For Ramadan Fasting July 2014
- 3 aise Naikiyan jin ko karny say qiamat k din arsh k saya...
- Inside roza rasool Photos January 2013
- Namaz-e-bajamat Hadith
- Nabi Kareem SAW Ki Sunnat January 2013
- Ramadan Ki Fazilat Aur Rehmat July 2014
As mentioned previously in passing, Iítikaf performed without the permission of his guardian or any person whose rights would be taken away if the person was to go in a state of Iítikaf is not correct. Thus, it is for this reason that the wife must also take her husbandís permission if her Iítikaf would infringe on marital rights with his wife. Similarly, if oneís parents are not happy or are concerned for their son or daughter and do not permit him to make Iítikaf, then the child is not permitted to go forth for this (recommended) act of worship.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)