The intention for Iítikaf is of three main types. The most common form is the recommended Iítikaf, however it can also become obligatory (wajib) if a person makes an oath or promise to Allah ( for the fulfillment of something (and in that oath he had promised Allah (that he would perform Iítikaf if his prayer is fulfilled). The third intention which can be made for Iítikaf is that it is being done on behalf of someone else Ė similar to how people perform Hajj for their deceased relatives or make up missed prayers of parents who have passed away or otheres. Therefore, it is necessary for the correctness of Iítikaf to specify the intention and the type that one wants to perform.
View more random threads:
- Quran About Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth
- Jumma Mubarak Wallpaper January 2013
- Aaj 27th Of Rajab Hai Iss Hisab Se Aaj Ki Raat 6th June 2013
- JUMA KAY DIN KI FAZEELAT December 2012-2013
- Labbaik Ya Rasoolallah 25th January 2013
- Golden Words from Holy Prophet ( PBUH
- JUMA Mubarak
- Aik Shakhs Ne Hazrat ALI R.A Sey Poocha, Q: Qharib Kya Hai?
- English Translation of Al-Quran Surah Al-Araaf The Heights
- Mehfi Miladl Subh e Baharan January 2013
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)