The intention for Iítikaf is of three main types. The most common form is the recommended Iítikaf, however it can also become obligatory (wajib) if a person makes an oath or promise to Allah ( for the fulfillment of something (and in that oath he had promised Allah (that he would perform Iítikaf if his prayer is fulfilled). The third intention which can be made for Iítikaf is that it is being done on behalf of someone else Ė similar to how people perform Hajj for their deceased relatives or make up missed prayers of parents who have passed away or otheres. Therefore, it is necessary for the correctness of Iítikaf to specify the intention and the type that one wants to perform.
View more random threads:
- English Translation of Al-Quran Surah Al-Araaf The Heights
- Golden Words from Holy Prophet ( PBUH
- Popular Sayings Of Hazrat Ali January 2013
- Ramadan Calendar Leeds City (UK) Iftar Time on August 2011...
- Eid al Fitr actor activities all over the world on 31st of...
- Frman-e-Nabi(S.A.W.W) Dunia main agr 4 chezain tumh
- Rehmaton Ki Hai Yeh Raat Namazon Ka Rakhna Sath 6th June...
- Quran Kee Tafseer 3 linon main Meyn January 2013
- Namaz k 10 faiday In Urdu 2014
- Friday the day Of Acceptance of Dua 2013-14
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)