The intention for Iítikaf is of three main types. The most common form is the recommended Iítikaf, however it can also become obligatory (wajib) if a person makes an oath or promise to Allah ( for the fulfillment of something (and in that oath he had promised Allah (that he would perform Iítikaf if his prayer is fulfilled). The third intention which can be made for Iítikaf is that it is being done on behalf of someone else Ė similar to how people perform Hajj for their deceased relatives or make up missed prayers of parents who have passed away or otheres. Therefore, it is necessary for the correctness of Iítikaf to specify the intention and the type that one wants to perform.
View more random threads:
- www.onlinescholar.net is providing Quranic Education online...
- Hadees About Allah's treatment with a Believer & a...
- Today is Friday the day of acceptance of Dua 2013
- Rabi-Ul-Awal Wallpaper January 2013
- when the time of Jumua'h prayer comes discontinue
- The Way of Zabh (Slaughter) animals on Eid day
- Madine wala Amna da lal
- Ek Aas Laga Betha Hu Ek Baar To KAABA Dekhu Me
- Multan 5000 Pound Cake For Eid Milad Un Nabi
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)