The intention for Iítikaf is of three main types. The most common form is the recommended Iítikaf, however it can also become obligatory (wajib) if a person makes an oath or promise to Allah ( for the fulfillment of something (and in that oath he had promised Allah (that he would perform Iítikaf if his prayer is fulfilled). The third intention which can be made for Iítikaf is that it is being done on behalf of someone else Ė similar to how people perform Hajj for their deceased relatives or make up missed prayers of parents who have passed away or otheres. Therefore, it is necessary for the correctness of Iítikaf to specify the intention and the type that one wants to perform.
View more random threads:
- Shab E Barat Ki Fazilat In Urdu 24th June 2013
- Mustafa Jaan e Rehmat Pe Lakhon Salam 25th January 2013
- Hazrat Abu Bakr Quotes January 2013
- Jumma Mubarak Quotes SMS 2014
- Hazrat MUHAMMAD (SAW) SAID Tum Apni Peshani Se Os Matti...
- Ayat Al Kursi ki fazilat in urdu January 2013
- jumma mubarak 2014 Latest sms
- Juma Mubarak to all Muslims 2014
- I LOVE YOU Allah Sy Kaho I MISS YOU Namaz Sy Kaho
- Plz Recite At Least 01 Time and Forward
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)