Please note these things and i request to muslims that don't take their mobiles, laptops etc during itikaf.
View more random threads:
- On this auspicious Occasion of Mawlid al-Nabi January 2013
- Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat Namazon January 2013
- www.onlinescholar.net is providing Quranic Education online...
- Allah Ki Qudrat In A Few Lines
- The Annual Jashn-E-Eid Milad-Un-Nabi Event January 2013
- Compare You Life With Quran and Hadith January 2013
- Allah Pak Aap Ki Zindagi Main
- Insan divided in 5 parts after death January 2013
- Subh-e-Milad-un-Nabi hai NAAT by Amir Liaquat January 2013
- Aap (S.A.W) Say poocha gaya Nijat ka Zariya January 2013
The prohibited accts during the state of Iítikaf include:
1. Applying perfume and smelling perfume with the intention of deriving pleasure. This act makes Iítikaf null and void and is also a sin.
2. Discussions and arguments both in relation to the world and the faith. This means that a person argues with another to prove that he is better or smarter or that he knows more, etcÖ However, if a person must argue or debate to uphold the truth and destroy falsehood, it is permissible - rather this is the best form of worship and servitude to Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) during this noble state.
3. Buying and selling anything.
4. Deriving pleasure from the opposite sex in any way Ė holding hands, hugging, kissing, etcÖ is completely forbidden in the state of Iítikaf.
If any of these things are performed, oneís Iítikaf becomes void and in certain cases a Kaffarah or penitence must be paid out.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)