EID-UL-FITR is celebrated on the first day of Shawaal, at the completion of Ramadan. Shawaal is the 10th month of the Islamic calendar. The Eid-al-Fitr is a very joyous day; it is a true Thanks giving Day for the believing men and women. On this day Muslims show their real joy for the health, strength and the opportunities of life, which Allah has given to them to fulfill their obligation of fasting and other good deeds during the blessed month of Ramadan.
View more random threads:
- www.onlinescholar.net is providing Quranic Education online...
- Eid Milad Un Nabi 12 rabi ul awal...
- AAJ jumma ka din hai To Yaad rahe Ki JUMA k Din GhusaL 1...
- What are the pillars of Iman (Faith)?
- Shab E Barat Ki Fazilat In Urdu 24th June 2013
- Today is Friday the day of acceptance of Dua February 2013
- Hadees Says Significance of Nikkah
- Maulana Tariq Jameel complete Heart touching bayan Waqia E...
- On this auspicious Occasion of Mawlid al-Nabi January 2013
- Namaz Janaza ka Complete tarika
Sunnah of Eid
* Wake up early.
* Prepare for personal cleanliness, take care of details of clothing, etc.
* Take a Ghusl (bath) after Fajr.
* Brush your teeth.
* Dress up, putting on best clothes available, whether new or cleaned old ones.
* Use perfume (men only).
* Have breakfast on Eid-al-Fitr before leaving for prayer ground. On Eid-al-Adha, eat breakfast after Salaat or after sacrifice if you are doing a sacrifice.
* Pay Zakaat-al-Fitr before Salaat-al-Eid (on Eid-al-Fitr).
* Go to prayer ground early.
* Offer Salaat-al-Eid in congregation in an open place except when whether is not permitting like rain, snow, etc.
* Use two separate route to and from the prayer ground.
* Recite the following Takbir on the way to Salaat and until the beginning of Salaat-al-Eid:
Allaho-Akber, Allaho-Akber. La ila-ha ill-lal-lah. Allaho-Akber, Allaho-Akber. Wa-lilahill hamd.
(Allah is great, Allah is great. There is no god but Allah. Allah is great, Allah is great. And all praises are for Allah).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)