EID-UL-FITR is celebrated on the first day of Shawaal, at the completion of Ramadan. Shawaal is the 10th month of the Islamic calendar. The Eid-al-Fitr is a very joyous day; it is a true Thanks giving Day for the believing men and women. On this day Muslims show their real joy for the health, strength and the opportunities of life, which Allah has given to them to fulfill their obligation of fasting and other good deeds during the blessed month of Ramadan.
View more random threads:
- 28 May 2014 SHAB-E-MERAJ
- Juma Kay Din Ka Khas Wazefa December 2012-2013
- Ramzan Special Family Movie Yaar Anmulle Full Movie
- jashan-e-eid milad un nabi mubarak to all on 12th...
- Khudara Mujhe Is Bari Raat Se Pehle Pehle Muaf Karden 24th...
- Khudaa Humko Aisi Khudaayee Na De 2013
- EID MILAD-UN-NABI KSA (LIAQAT NAAT) January 2013
- Marhaba Ya Mustafa With Zikar Awais Raza Qadri January 2013
- Eid Milad Un Nabi Latest Background HD 2013 wallpapers
- Permission of the Guardian for itikaf or "itiqaf" in...
Sunnah of Eid
* Wake up early.
* Prepare for personal cleanliness, take care of details of clothing, etc.
* Take a Ghusl (bath) after Fajr.
* Brush your teeth.
* Dress up, putting on best clothes available, whether new or cleaned old ones.
* Use perfume (men only).
* Have breakfast on Eid-al-Fitr before leaving for prayer ground. On Eid-al-Adha, eat breakfast after Salaat or after sacrifice if you are doing a sacrifice.
* Pay Zakaat-al-Fitr before Salaat-al-Eid (on Eid-al-Fitr).
* Go to prayer ground early.
* Offer Salaat-al-Eid in congregation in an open place except when whether is not permitting like rain, snow, etc.
* Use two separate route to and from the prayer ground.
* Recite the following Takbir on the way to Salaat and until the beginning of Salaat-al-Eid:
Allaho-Akber, Allaho-Akber. La ila-ha ill-lal-lah. Allaho-Akber, Allaho-Akber. Wa-lilahill hamd.
(Allah is great, Allah is great. There is no god but Allah. Allah is great, Allah is great. And all praises are for Allah).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)