anglina jolie at pakistan floods.jpgTop news: Hollywood star and UNHCR goodwill ambassador, Angelina Jolie, visited a flood victims' camp at Nowshera in Pakistan's northwest on Tuesday. The star's visit is aimed at drawing global attention to the plight of 21 million flood victims. Over 1,700 people have died in the worst floods in Pakistan in eight decades.
View more random threads:
- Write an essay on Depression 25-03-2011
- Sentences,Classification of.
- Japan Takarakuji Loto 6 Lottery result 1st February 2016
- SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT TRAINEES AT THE IISc |...
- ECO401 Online Quiz3 Result Announcment
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- Virtual University Of Pakistan Midterm result for June, 2010
- Antigua & Barbuda Super Lotto result 19th February 2016
- Entertainment Forum is added for u all
- Celebration of Eid ul Fitr
The 34-year-old star, whose latest hit 'Salt' is set for release in Pakistan during the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr celebrations, interacted with people at the relief camp. A UN spokesperson said, Jolie distributed food and relief goods among women and children.
The catastrophe has left eight million dependent on aid and over a million homeless. Officials warn diseases and food shortage threaten tens of thousands others.
People from abroad are doing great effort. They are donating everything that is possible to help these flood victims of Pakistan.
Angelina has donated $100,000 for flood victims and released a video appealing for more donations last week. This is her fourth visit Pakistan since she became UNHCR good will ambassador in 2001. She last visited the country in November 2005 after a devastating earthquake flattened northern Pakistan.
She is a nice lady and doing alot as she can do for humanity. Pakistani people love her. She is doing very good effort. So please People donate for the flood victims in Pakistan.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)