Today 9th September, 2010 it has been announced by Mufti Mujeeb-Ur-Rehman that Eid-ul-Fitr will be on 11th of September 2010. So it will be Last Juma-tul-Mubarak on 10th of september, 2010.
View more random threads:
- CS101 GMDB Announcement 5 July 2010
- national saving prize bond RS 40,000 result list are...
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- Angelina Jolie flood fotage live from Pakistan nowshera 7th...
- Introduced of Prepositions
- Pervez Musharraf Interview , Exposed Nawaz Sharif NRO Deal
- A-Plus Top Darmas in Pakistan on air 2011
- MGT503 Principles of Management GDB 2 Announcement 8 July...
- Toyota Corolla Sedan Pricing and spec 2016
- Write an essay on Depression 25-03-2011
One more announcement. That all Juma's are Equal in Ramadan. One jumma got 70 times more sawab as compare to other Juma's which are not in Ramadan. So also one more thing which he added. That It is misconception that when we got Eid on Jumma and our rule Government goes off and new President or Prime Minister comes. It's totally wrong, Specially in Pakistan. It is not a valid statement and not in ISLAM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)