Today 9th September, 2010 it has been announced by Mufti Mujeeb-Ur-Rehman that Eid-ul-Fitr will be on 11th of September 2010. So it will be Last Juma-tul-Mubarak on 10th of september, 2010.
View more random threads:
- Adjective of quantity:
- check online RS 750 prize bond draw result list 15 October,...
- IMPORTANT NOTE (lectures on vuhelp live)
- Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CISF Examination 2016
- Belgium Lotto result 3rd February 2016
- General Workers Jobs in Malaysia 2016
- Wishing you smiles and all things nice
- What is Eid ul Fitr?
- ENG101 - English Comprehension GDB Announcement 5 July 2010
- national saving prize bond RS 25000 result list are...
One more announcement. That all Juma's are Equal in Ramadan. One jumma got 70 times more sawab as compare to other Juma's which are not in Ramadan. So also one more thing which he added. That It is misconception that when we got Eid on Jumma and our rule Government goes off and new President or Prime Minister comes. It's totally wrong, Specially in Pakistan. It is not a valid statement and not in ISLAM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)