View more random threads:
- Internet explorer compatibility for vuhelp.net
- Uk (united Kingdom) University Assignments Solutions.
- MGT101 Assignment 1
- Fall 2011_CS201_2 Solution required
- Download CBSE Class 10th SA-II Science Solved Guess Paper...
- assignment mkt 621 advertising & promotion
- FIN630 Assinment solution required .....plz help me!!!
- IOCL Recruitment 2016 for 29 Junior Engineering Assistant &...
- difficult managerial accounting question
- Garner vs garnish Difference
Remote Desktop Control displays the screen of another computer (via Internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other computer remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it.
Remote Desktop Control is comfortable for any kind of user. Even a "newbie" will easily understand basic tasks. Gurus will find many powerful features, such as view only mode or remote system shutdown. The main design consideration of Remote Desktop Control is "as easy as possible for the user".
Remote Desktop Control is so fast and comfortable that you might even forget that you are working on a remote computer! The program allows you to work with different remote computers simultaneously, from anywhere in the world.Code:http://rapidshare.com/files/371119548/Remotedesktopcontrol.rar
and happened to vnc and teamviewer lol
Windows Xp Seven Ultimate Royale SP3 2010 (Updated Final)
# Operating System: Windows XP Sevice Pack 3 x86 (32 bit).
# Support SATA: Yes.
# Support RAID: Yes.
# SCSI support: Yes.
# Auto drivers get: Yes - SkyDriver v9.9.
# Internet Explorer 8: Yes
# Windows Media Player 11: Yes
# Hotfixes: Yes (updated to March 2010)
# Update online: Yes.
# CD Key: Already available add.
# File Photo: File ISO standard.
# File download: WinRAR.
49 OEM logo:
Theme Windows 7 7600 Normal Taskbar:
System Properties - Desktop Properties - Run:
theme of the four seasons:
Last edited by happymonk193; 05-11-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: pictures
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)