Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani says that who were now raising the issue of Kalabagh Dam had done nothing during their tenure.
View more random threads:
- Toyota Corolla Sedan Pricing and spec 2016
- Flood in Sindh’s Sujawal town
- BIBLIOGRAPHY Of Allama Iqbal
- Belgium Lotto result 17th February 2016
- vuhelp.net chat is good
- New York Lottery result 11th February 2016
- Pondicherry Opinion Poll 2016 Election survey Result ABP
- Japan Takarakuji Loto 6 result 4th February 2016
- prize bond RS 200 result list national saving are announced...
- Thailand lottery results list 16 November 2011
A judicial inquiry has been ordered into an alleged plot to kill Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court, Khawaja Muhammad Sharif, he told journalists.
Responding to a question, PM Gilani said that all details regarding the aid would be released on internet.
He pointed out that he was an elected prime minister adding that the notification regarding members of National Oversight Disaster Management Council (NODMC) would be issued today.
What you think we should agree with them or not?
Give your comments.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)