Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani says that who were now raising the issue of Kalabagh Dam had done nothing during their tenure.
View more random threads:
- ECO401 Quiz No5 Result Announced
- Spanish Lottery Lottery result 4th February 2016
- Kotri Barrage live flood footage
- JNTU Kakinada MBA (CMU) II Semester Regular Exam Results...
- Write an essay on the power of public opinion 11-03-2011
- Hong Kong Mark 6 Lottery result 11th February 2016
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 1st August...
- Verb of Incomplete predication:
- Jhelum City Main Flood ana wala hia
- Daily Million Lottery result 29th February 2016
A judicial inquiry has been ordered into an alleged plot to kill Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court, Khawaja Muhammad Sharif, he told journalists.
Responding to a question, PM Gilani said that all details regarding the aid would be released on internet.
He pointed out that he was an elected prime minister adding that the notification regarding members of National Oversight Disaster Management Council (NODMC) would be issued today.
What you think we should agree with them or not?
Give your comments.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)