Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani says that who were now raising the issue of Kalabagh Dam had done nothing during their tenure.
View more random threads:
- Mega Millions Lotto result 19th February 2016
- Download RRB Railway NTPC Admit Card 2016 (CEN 03/2015) for...
- Jamaica Super Lotto result 26th February 2016
- Classification of sentences according to construction:
- Indian Postal Service Recruitment and Training 2016
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Personal Asst 683 Jobs...
- Watch Pakistan vs South Africa 3rd ODI match Live 2...
- Current Affairs online free mock test for Competitive Exams...
- Independent clauses:
- NTS Results for STEVTA Merit List : NTS Pakistan has...
A judicial inquiry has been ordered into an alleged plot to kill Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court, Khawaja Muhammad Sharif, he told journalists.
Responding to a question, PM Gilani said that all details regarding the aid would be released on internet.
He pointed out that he was an elected prime minister adding that the notification regarding members of National Oversight Disaster Management Council (NODMC) would be issued today.
What you think we should agree with them or not?
Give your comments.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)