Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani says that who were now raising the issue of Kalabagh Dam had done nothing during their tenure.
View more random threads:
- WIN-WIN Lottery result 22nd February 2016
- Free model papers and online mock exams for NEET PG
- write an easy onIndo- Pakistan war 1971 09-03-2011
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 26th February 2016
- Mubarak ho tuje yeh EID-UL-FITR
- VU Exams are started 7 August 2010
- Convention on Supplementary Compensation For Nuclear Damage...
- Spanish Lottery result 11th February 2016
- Pondicherry Opinion Poll 2016 Election survey Result ABP
- France FDJ Loto result 22nd February 2016
A judicial inquiry has been ordered into an alleged plot to kill Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court, Khawaja Muhammad Sharif, he told journalists.
Responding to a question, PM Gilani said that all details regarding the aid would be released on internet.
He pointed out that he was an elected prime minister adding that the notification regarding members of National Oversight Disaster Management Council (NODMC) would be issued today.
What you think we should agree with them or not?
Give your comments.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)