Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani says that who were now raising the issue of Kalabagh Dam had done nothing during their tenure.
View more random threads:
- Arizona - The Pick Lottery result 2nd April 2016
- Six People Died in AFGHANISTAN-NANGARHAR-SUICIDE ATTACK 2016
- Kindly do participate and join our groups
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar...
- CBSE Electrochemistry Class 12th Chemistry Test Paper
- Super Lotto Playwin Lottery result 20th February 2016
- Karuya Lottery result 20th February 2016
- IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Kalpakkam Technician Vacancies Apply...
- Antigua & Barbuda Super Lotto result 9th February 2016
- Active voice and passive voice:
A judicial inquiry has been ordered into an alleged plot to kill Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court, Khawaja Muhammad Sharif, he told journalists.
Responding to a question, PM Gilani said that all details regarding the aid would be released on internet.
He pointed out that he was an elected prime minister adding that the notification regarding members of National Oversight Disaster Management Council (NODMC) would be issued today.
What you think we should agree with them or not?
Give your comments.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)