View more random threads:
- ENG101 English Comprehension Assignment No 3 Spring 2014...
- Solution Assignment # 01(MTH 101) May 3,2010
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No 1 semester Fall 3rd...
- Introduction to Economics –ECO401 Assignment No 1 Idea...
- MCM401 Fundamentals of Public Relations Assignment No.1...
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Assignment No. 02 Solution
- ACC501 Assignment 2 Solution
- CS614 Data warehousing Assignment No.2 Solution Fall...
- Assignment No. 01 SEMESTER Fall 2010 CS601- Data...
- Leadership and Team Management (MGMT623) Assignment No. 1...
What is Taqwa?
Taqwa means to cleanse or purify the heart and soul. In surah al Imran,Taqwa means steadfastness and patience and in surah Al Baqarah Taqwa means making peace among mankind.Taqwa also means GOD fearing and obeying all the orders.
Give an Example of Taqwa?
Following are the Examples of Taqwa
What are the four things we can do to increase our Taqwa?
Following are the four things:
(i)To abide by the decisions of Prophet(PBUH)
(ii)To act up to the injuction of shariah.
(iii)To refrain from prohibited acts.
(iv)To attain glory.
How can we avoid haram and doubtful things to exemplify Taqwa?
By doing salah,fastings and all aspects of ibadaah keeps us in state of consciousness of Allah keeps bewaring a person from haram and doubtful things.
What are the factors attaining Taqwa?
(i)Ikhlaas, sincere intensions that the act is performed purely for the pleasure of Allah, out of Love for Him, while hoping of His rewardand mercy.
(ii)To do the deed in accordance with the authentic Sunnah.
(iii)To have the necessary knowledge of Ibadaah.
Who is a true Mutaqee?
Mutaqee is the person Who is GOD fearing. GOD consciousness and being pious. Do justice is also nearer to piety.
What are the acts that can help you to simulate more and more Taqwa?
A person should be conscious of Allah that he is watching then the person would not do the things that are not pleasing to Allah.He should be surrenders infront of Allah and does what he is ordered to do and refrains of what he is told to keep away from.
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)