AIU invites students from around the world to earn a quality American degree.
View more random threads:
- Completed my MCS degree in 2011 Happy Virtual University
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata India Admissions Open PhD...
- All India Management Association Admission Notice...
- AIOU Admission open Last Date 4th March, 2016
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Pharm in PU lahore
- Punjab Univeristy Lahore Examination Admission Forms for...
- Get Punjab Univeristy Lahore B.Sc. Home Economics...
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Phone Number
- Post your ads on vuhelp website in Pakistan
- HEC Overseas Scholarships | MS Leading to PhD Program of...
At American InterContinental University, international students contribute to the rich cultural diversity of our student population.
This is the information which has been taken from their website. So if someone want to earn the international american Degree then he/she can apply to AIU.
International institutions must be licensed or officially recognized by the Education Department or Ministry of the country where the institution is in operation to be eligible for transfer of credit. Because AIU follows strict policies concerning academic integrity, international students with foreign educational credentials must submit authentic foreign academic documents from all upper-secondary and post-secondary educational institutions.
Evidence of valid foreign educational credentials can be from a University approved foreign credential evaluation agency. Additionally, credentials may be accepted in pre-approved circumstances with a written evaluation from a properly trained credential evaluator employed by the University. Any forged/altered academic documents will be retained as property of the school and not returned to the student. This is required for all transcripts, including transcripts from international secondary schools and/or institutions of higher education, which may require a credential evaluation. The Student Affairs Department will ultimately verify and/or certify the institution's eligibility for transfer credit or degree equivalency. Several credential evaluation services are available to students. Services which are either conducted by AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers) or a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc.) are acceptable services. Contact the Student Affairs Department for a listing of such organizations. Students are responsible for all applicable fees.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)