Sponsored Links

Thread: Problems from the exercise of reference book of mth 101 lecture # 2 (Absolute Values)

Problems from the exercise of reference book of mth 101 lecture # 2 (Absolute Values)

Sponsored Links1

Asalam o Alikum,
    I am trying to solve all the exercises given in the reference book of mth 101 but i have problem in few questions. I am sending an attachment of the problmatic questions.
    On the other hand I have got the solution of all the oter question from the reference book of leture no 2.If someone is intrested in solvingthe rference book so i can help.

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator
    Ws,
    Good to see the first year first question and am the first to reply you here. Let's see who is interested. As i have completed my MCS i am busy with other projects. So it will be good if everyone is going to solve it.
    regards

Sponsored Links
    Rabeel Website

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:49 AM
  2. Q. What are the powers with the trustee may exercise under the trust act. (2000)
    By vustudents in forum Law of Equity part 2 paper 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 04:26 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 03:58 PM
  4. what is Null values in java
    By saneha in forum Java forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 06:58 PM
  5. How to call by reference ? I have an error.
    By sana.pari in forum C++ Programing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 05:55 PM