Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Stipends
View more random threads:
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)latest...
- Virtual University of Pakistan Scholar ship Pakistan...
- Examination Admission Forms for Medical Diploma in Punjab...
- SYEDA MUBARIK BEGUM SCHOLARSHIPS (2010-2011) for Virtual...
- Aga Khan University (AKU) Karachi Date Sheets latest Date...
- Gandhara University Peshawar latest Date Sheets for 2011...
- Course scheme of Virtual university of Pakistan for M.Phill
- Extension for Migration certificate for Virtual University...
- All India Management Association Admission Notice...
- How to use the Exam Software 2011
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal have intimated that education stipends are provided to poorest of the poor students having proven brilliant academic record and studying in government institutions. The stipends to the deserving students are being paid as per following details:
Level Education Stipend
(per month) Boarding Charges
Primary Rs. 100/- -
High School Rs. 200/- Rs. 500/-
Post Matric studies upto University excluding M.Phil & PhD Equivalent to prescribed fee of Govt. institution (maximum to Rs. 30,000/-) per annum including boarding charges @ Rs. 1000/- per month or actual (whichever is less) where applicable Rs. 1000/-
The Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) further intimated that :-
The education stipend and boarding charges for the students of primary and high school level are being paid for uniform, books, stationary and tuition fee, in favor of studentís parents while education stipend & boarding charges for post-Matric students are paid to the concerned institution.
All payments are being made through crossed cheque only in favor of the Head of the institution.
Students of M.Phil & PhD are not eligible for Individual Financial Assistance (IFA) education stipend
The students seeking education stipend out of PBM funds are required to submit application along with academic testimonials and bonafide certificates to the nearest Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Provincial / Regional Office or Head office H-8/4, Islamabad. These cases are got investigated to ascertain their genuineness as per eligibility criteria.
The deserving students are paid education stipend once a year on inception of new academic session in case of annual and semester system as well.
Education stipend can be provided to two members of same family at a time (within the maximum limit of Rs. 30,000/-).
Budget under relevant head is not sufficient to accommodate each and every case; therefore, the cases are being processed by PBM on first come first serve basis.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)