Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Stipends
View more random threads:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDIT)
- JNAFAU Hyderabad India Applicatin Form Admission Open In...
- Released of Security Refund Notification for Virtual...
- CONVERSION OF COURSES for Virtual University Students
- University of Education (UE) Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- Undergraduate Admission Entry 2011 for UET Lahore
- Upload and share virtual university of Pakistan current...
- Admission Forms for MBBS in Punjab Univeristy Lahore
- AIU American Internation University for International...
- International Conference on Business Management in UMT...
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal have intimated that education stipends are provided to poorest of the poor students having proven brilliant academic record and studying in government institutions. The stipends to the deserving students are being paid as per following details:
Level Education Stipend
(per month) Boarding Charges
Primary Rs. 100/- -
High School Rs. 200/- Rs. 500/-
Post Matric studies upto University excluding M.Phil & PhD Equivalent to prescribed fee of Govt. institution (maximum to Rs. 30,000/-) per annum including boarding charges @ Rs. 1000/- per month or actual (whichever is less) where applicable Rs. 1000/-
The Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) further intimated that :-
The education stipend and boarding charges for the students of primary and high school level are being paid for uniform, books, stationary and tuition fee, in favor of studentís parents while education stipend & boarding charges for post-Matric students are paid to the concerned institution.
All payments are being made through crossed cheque only in favor of the Head of the institution.
Students of M.Phil & PhD are not eligible for Individual Financial Assistance (IFA) education stipend
The students seeking education stipend out of PBM funds are required to submit application along with academic testimonials and bonafide certificates to the nearest Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Provincial / Regional Office or Head office H-8/4, Islamabad. These cases are got investigated to ascertain their genuineness as per eligibility criteria.
The deserving students are paid education stipend once a year on inception of new academic session in case of annual and semester system as well.
Education stipend can be provided to two members of same family at a time (within the maximum limit of Rs. 30,000/-).
Budget under relevant head is not sufficient to accommodate each and every case; therefore, the cases are being processed by PBM on first come first serve basis.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)