PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE BOARD
View more random threads:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDIT)
- RPET Admission Notification For B.Arch Courses July 2011
- Please help my mother.
- Punjab Univeristy Lahore Examination Admission Forms for...
- 2nd convocation of Virtual University of Pakistan...
- Punjab university announced MA Supplementary date sheet 2016
- Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) latest Date Sheets...
- Greenwich University Karachi latest Date Sheets for 2011...
- Punjab Univeristy Exam Admission Form for M.A./M.Sc. Regular
- How to use the Exam Software 2011
(F-A/1 Khyber Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore)
Punjab Workers Welfare Board has been constituted under the provisions of Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971. The Workers Welfare Fund is the paymaster of the Boards constituted under the ordinance. The mandate of these Boards is to undertake the efficient disbursement and administration of the allocated money. The Boards under the constituent law are bound to follow the decision taken by the Workers Welfare Fund.
PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE SCHOLARSHIP
Punjab Workers Welfare Board advertised the scholarship for the current session on December 18, 2007 in daily Nawa-i-waqt and daily Express wherein applicants are required to submit their applications by January 31, 2008 positively.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & REGULATIONS OF TALENT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME:
Ø Industrial establishment and worker must fall under the respective definition as assigned by Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971.
Ø Workers concerned must have at least three years accumulative on his credit, however no pay limit is fixed.
Ø Workers concerned must be registered under EOBI / Social Security Scheme.
Ø Student concerned must have at least 45% marks in previously passed examination.
Ø All expenses vis-à-vis Admission Fee, Tuition fee, Registration Fee, and Security Fee are borne by Workers Welfare Board Punjab and an amount of Rs. 2,300/- P.M (for day Scholar) is paid as scholarship.
Ø Applications are received at the respective District Labour Offices and following scrutiny by the respective District Scrutiny Committee, cheques are issued by this Board in favour of claimants.
Students of VU are eligible to get scholarship. Applicants that fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are directed to have recourse to the office of Punjab Workers Welfare Board / respective District Officers Labour for further guidance.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)