Sindh government has approved the imposition of one time flood tax in the province, Pakistan People's Party (PPP) Information Secretary Fauzia Wahab Said this.
View more random threads:
- The Picture of last Sunset of 2014 in Pakistan
- New Plain Cross Tattoo design 2011
- Indian Dentist Killed Patient In US May 2014
- The alphabet A-Z 2011
- Vodafone 858 Smart June 2011
- just for girls Tips for Staying Beautiful After 40 april...
- Abb Masood Raza Kay Saath 16th February 2016 watch video
- International Scholarships for Masters Degree 2011
- 65 Years Ago A Nation Was Searching For A Piece Of Land
- Math ke base hila ker rakh di.
Meanwhile, MQM, a coalition partner of PPP led government, has condemned the unilateral decision. Sindh Health Minister Dr Saghir Ahmed and Youth Affairs Minister Faisal Sabzwari said that their party was not taken into confidence.
My Question is this that is it right to put more taxes on poor nation of Pakistan?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)