" The 'Judge’s Strike’ is a violation of discipline" Said by Chief Justice Supreme Court, Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry. He advised the judges to end the strike.
View more random threads:
- As many as 34 people died in Lower Dir followed by Chitral,...
- Capital Talk - Hamid Mir 18th February 2016 watch video
- Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm...
- Kiran Khan being awarded TAMGHA-E-IMTIAZ after 11 years of...
- Sar e Aam - Iqrar ul Ha 20th February 2016 watch video
- Love Sad poetry sms For Facebook Status
- An Amazing Indian Man Eating Bricks, And Mud 2014
- 14 August ki namaz kahan ho gi????????
- Top Most Romantic (Love SMS) 2015
- Qaaidi Banaooooo Game...:((
He setup a three-member committee to resolve tensions between lawyers and related courts on Monday.
According to details, many lawyers were arrested by the police from the court room of the Lahore High Court (LHC) chief justice on 30 September, on allegations of violence and aggression.
The police filed cases against the arrested lawyers, while lawyers continued their protest after the police entered into the bar room and tortured the lawyers.
On Monday, Supreme Court called the head of Punjab Police, Tariq Jamil Dogar, DCO and Attorney General of Punjab along with Advocate General of Punjab and representatives of lawyer’s alliances.
Video of police torture was played in the court which grilled the Chief of Punjab Police over the incident. The court said that police used brutal force against the lawyers.
The court also refused to transfer District and Session Judge, Zawwar Hussain Shah and set a three-member committee to probe and settle the issue between lawyers and their respective courts.
Former Chief Justice of LHC, Justice Allah Nawaz will lead the committee with Vice President of Pakistan Bar Council, Muhammad Kazim Khan along with former president of Supreme Court Bar Council Ali Ahmed Kurd.
Supreme Court took suo moto notice against the police action.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)