Published On: Monday, October 04, 2010
View more random threads:
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation RSRTC...
- Ruet-e-Hilal Committee will see moon today 30 august 2011
- Bomb Blast in Ankara 18th February 2016 Thursday
- Lotto 6aus49 (Germany) result 17th February 2016
- Irish Lotto result 24th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 7500 result list are...
- PHY101 GMDB Announcement 12 July 2010
- live footage of CID Police Building Bomb Blast karachi 11...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 result 3rd February 2016
- why people do less posts?
All existing and previous VU MBA students/graduates are allowed to continue/ to take admission towards MBA (3½ year) w.e.f. fall 2010. Interested students should submit their request for change of degree program/admission to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 08, 2010.
Admitted students will be required to complete following remaining courses (minimum 24 credit hours) in at least three semesters with minimum CGPA 2.30 for the award of MBA (3½ year). Tuition fee and other university dues will be charged as per new MBA (3½ year) program.
Semester wise courses detail is as under:
Semester No. 5
Course code & Title
MGT610: Business Ethics
ACC501: Business Finance
MCM301: Communication skills
Semester No. 6
MGT401: Financial Accounting II
MGT211: Introduction To Business
MGT601: SME Management
Semester No. 7
STA301: Statistics and Probability
MGMT629: Crisis Management
(for Management Specialization)
MGT510: Total Quality Management
(for all others)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)