Published On: Monday, October 04, 2010
View more random threads:
- Shattering Carpenter and Meson Jobs in Saudi Arab
- Mega Millions Lotto result 12th February 2016
- Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Lahore BISE,...
- Write an essay on Floods
- Write an essay on A Good Citizen 25-03-2011
- Sambalpur University First University and +3 Final Year...
- 3rd quiz of ECO402 will be started on 3rd January 2011.
- Space travel
- QA QC Mechanical and Civil Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arab 2016
- VULMS Assignment submission error found in Virtual...
All existing and previous VU MBA students/graduates are allowed to continue/ to take admission towards MBA (3½ year) w.e.f. fall 2010. Interested students should submit their request for change of degree program/admission to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 08, 2010.
Admitted students will be required to complete following remaining courses (minimum 24 credit hours) in at least three semesters with minimum CGPA 2.30 for the award of MBA (3½ year). Tuition fee and other university dues will be charged as per new MBA (3½ year) program.
Semester wise courses detail is as under:
Semester No. 5
Course code & Title
MGT610: Business Ethics
ACC501: Business Finance
MCM301: Communication skills
Semester No. 6
MGT401: Financial Accounting II
MGT211: Introduction To Business
MGT601: SME Management
Semester No. 7
STA301: Statistics and Probability
MGMT629: Crisis Management
(for Management Specialization)
MGT510: Total Quality Management
(for all others)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)