View more random threads:
- B.Ed Exam Preparation Books, which one do I refer?
- Study Tips for Midterms & Finals 2011
- How to prepare for engineering entrance examinations?
- How many medical seats are there under neet ug?
- Important FAQ's for civil service india
- Free Promotion: KKA answers your tax questions - 2016
- LSAT Test Preparation Tips
- Islamiat MCQs for Educators Recruitment Test 2016
- What is SLO, its Components, Objectives and Process
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Syllabus
I need Software Engineering I assigment solution.
A company decides to develop a web site, which lets people buy and sell their software applications. This company works as negotiator between buyers and sellers and takes commission for this service. The company aims to develop this website user friendly.
You are required to study this idea deeply and prepare Functional requirement specification of placing online order module.
Note: Before writing the Functional specification, try to understand the domain by carefully going through some websites where online order placing is done.
Follow below mentioned assignment solution format.
Placing Order module provide following functional requirements
FR01: Provide user name and real name
FR01-01 System shall get Username from user
FR01-02 System should check the availability of use name
FR01-03 System shall enable the user to see if user name already exists or not
FR01-04 System shall enable the user to see if user name is not an alphabet or empty
FR01-05 System shall get Real name from user
FR02: Provide password details
FR02-01 System shall get password from user
FR02-02 System shall confirm password from user.
FR02-03 System shall enable the user to see if password does not match
Similarly, you will study the above case study and derive functional requirement.
Waiting Your earliest reply.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)