View more random threads:
- BCA or Bsc in Computer Science?
- How to prepare well for UPSC during L.L.B?
- How to apply for chacha nehru scholarship by NCERT?
- Computer courses from HCL career development center
- UG MBBS admission with neet all india overall rank 81087
- IAS Coaching in Delhi
- NTS Test Pattern for All Posts in Educators Recruitment
- course of introduction to mass communication
- Download NTS Sample Paper SESE (Maths) 2016
- Dietitian course by distance learning?
I need Software Engineering I assigment solution.
A company decides to develop a web site, which lets people buy and sell their software applications. This company works as negotiator between buyers and sellers and takes commission for this service. The company aims to develop this website user friendly.
You are required to study this idea deeply and prepare Functional requirement specification of placing online order module.
Note: Before writing the Functional specification, try to understand the domain by carefully going through some websites where online order placing is done.
Follow below mentioned assignment solution format.
Placing Order module provide following functional requirements
FR01: Provide user name and real name
FR01-01 System shall get Username from user
FR01-02 System should check the availability of use name
FR01-03 System shall enable the user to see if user name already exists or not
FR01-04 System shall enable the user to see if user name is not an alphabet or empty
FR01-05 System shall get Real name from user
FR02: Provide password details
FR02-01 System shall get password from user
FR02-02 System shall confirm password from user.
FR02-03 System shall enable the user to see if password does not match
Similarly, you will study the above case study and derive functional requirement.
Waiting Your earliest reply.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)