I Student VU ID . hereby confirm that the
View more random threads:
- Draft List of Requirements for Collaborative File Sharing...
- Write an essay on Character of a typical Pakistan 2011
- freelancer project of Principles_of_Psychology-II for...
- Fall 2012 final project for sale Artificial Intelligent...
- FORMAT OF THE INTERNSHIP REPORT for Vu Students
- Implications of Internet Telephony in PTCL and analysis...
- Group Member required for Final Project
- CS619 Final Year project "LYRICSER The Sound Mixer VU...
- Final Semester Documentation for first semester fall 2011
- finalreport changes
internship report I have provided is solely my own effort. I did not copy my report partially or
completely from any other student or from any other source either against payment or free and I did not
provide any plagiarized material in any section of my report. I further confirm that the documents
(internship completion certificate & evaluation form) that I have provided are genuine (i.e. not
forge/fake) and have been issued by the authorized person in the organization. If I am found guilty of
misstating, misleading or concealing the facts about my activities (either academic or non-academic but
relevant to this course) at any stage, the university is authorized to take disciplinary action against me
according to university policies and regulations.
I hereby also confirm that I have carefully read and understood all the guidelines, rules and regulations
provided by the course instructor on VULMS. I assure that I will follow the instructions regarding
presentation & viva voce and will appear on the scheduled date for presentation & viva voce which will
be intimated to me at my VU-email ID by the Course Instructor. In case of any negligence, I shall be
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)