I Student VU ID . hereby confirm that the
View more random threads:
- cs619 viva instructions for spring 2012 viva in march 2013
- cs619 Virtual University of Pakistan Spring 2012 Final...
- Why virutal university project should selected on time for...
- MCS Final project Guidelines
- Vu final project PRAS Production Rejection Assessment...
- Virtual University Final term project phases and templates...
- Project submission calender for Virtual University of...
- Final Presentation Help
- CS619 jQuery Mobile Icon Bank Final Project for sale Spring...
- Virtual University MCS, MIT and BCS second assignment for...
internship report I have provided is solely my own effort. I did not copy my report partially or
completely from any other student or from any other source either against payment or free and I did not
provide any plagiarized material in any section of my report. I further confirm that the documents
(internship completion certificate & evaluation form) that I have provided are genuine (i.e. not
forge/fake) and have been issued by the authorized person in the organization. If I am found guilty of
misstating, misleading or concealing the facts about my activities (either academic or non-academic but
relevant to this course) at any stage, the university is authorized to take disciplinary action against me
according to university policies and regulations.
I hereby also confirm that I have carefully read and understood all the guidelines, rules and regulations
provided by the course instructor on VULMS. I assure that I will follow the instructions regarding
presentation & viva voce and will appear on the scheduled date for presentation & viva voce which will
be intimated to me at my VU-email ID by the Course Instructor. In case of any negligence, I shall be
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)