Virtual University study is not tough. But for those who don't know much about computer. They should take some short course before joining Virtual University. Zero semester is best for practice. Most student don't know about vulms. That's the big problem. They also don't know how to use the forums. Like we are posting and helping on vuhelp forum. That's the meain problem. Anyway student should consult with the forums and should get the help. Also they should post questions on the vulms. Then they will get reply from teacher.
View more random threads:
- Poland education system? Poland study visa?
- Study in UK Guide line for Pakistani Students
- Listening skill which help you to understand tips for 2013
- MGT504 Organization Theory & Design required the past...
- Anyone have any information about lms?
- vu is in the list of HEC?
- The modern prevention for mi (myocardial infarction) latest...
- 45,000 Students Are Appearing in 100 Exams Centres
- Any Gamers/BSIT students here?
- F.M FM-VanHorn complete book solutions
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)