View more random threads:
- BNK603 Consumer Banking GDB 02 spring 28 May 2011
- O.B GDB solved May4,2010
- MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics GDB Solution Fall...
- CS601 GDB Solution & Discussion Fall 2011-2012
- MGT301 GDB Spring 2011 idea Solution June 2011
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Solution & Discussion Fall November...
- mgmt630 GDB solution 2011
- CS301 Data Structures GDB No.1 Solution Spring Semester...
- MTH501 GDB idea solution spring 7 july 2011
- MGT610 Business Ethics GDB No. 1 Fall 2014 Solution and...
A separate department is required of Human Resource in Organizations.
- To achieve the company goals by using different Human Techniques
- All Organizations must need Human Resource department to utilize all resources efficiently and effectively and must make investment to develop Human Resource
- To perform all the POLCA Functions
In an Organizations Human Resource Department Performs Various functions and each function, it self, is of great value and required much expertise for exercising. Man power of an Organization is most valuable assets. In modern age after the rapid change and new inventions in Technology which brought revolutionary change in the Progress and performance, Human resource factor’s importance raise. Some years ago organization doesn’t have any HR department and Admin department’s deals all kind of related to staff matters. But in recent years, organizations consider the key role of HR department in staffing, training and helping to ménage the people.
There are many functions performed by the Human Resource department. Some of the Core functions are given below.
1. Recruiting the right staff for right place to perform the POLCA (Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling). As manpower is like a machine for an Organization, in which right part will play the right job.
2. Analyze Training need Assessment of Staffs and make possible staff’s trainings.
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and award to them.
4. Preparing Manpower Budgets.
5. Give Orientations to new Staff and define the Job Descriptions of Staff.
6. Maintain Staff Database
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)