View more random threads:
- BNK603 Consumer Banking GDB 02 spring 28 May 2011
- mgt602 GDB
- KFC jhelum Online Check Rate
- FIN630 Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management GDB no 1...
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction GDB No. 1 Spring 2014 Last...
- MGMT630 GDB Solution Spring 2011 June 2011 idea solution
- MGT111 GDB NO-01 Discussion and Solution Fall 2014 November...
- PSY404 Abnormal Psychology Assignment 1 Spring 2011 Idea...
- Mkt610 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010
- CS504 Software Engineering - I GDB No. 01 Solution and...
A separate department is required of Human Resource in Organizations.
- To achieve the company goals by using different Human Techniques
- All Organizations must need Human Resource department to utilize all resources efficiently and effectively and must make investment to develop Human Resource
- To perform all the POLCA Functions
In an Organizations Human Resource Department Performs Various functions and each function, it self, is of great value and required much expertise for exercising. Man power of an Organization is most valuable assets. In modern age after the rapid change and new inventions in Technology which brought revolutionary change in the Progress and performance, Human resource factor’s importance raise. Some years ago organization doesn’t have any HR department and Admin department’s deals all kind of related to staff matters. But in recent years, organizations consider the key role of HR department in staffing, training and helping to ménage the people.
There are many functions performed by the Human Resource department. Some of the Core functions are given below.
1. Recruiting the right staff for right place to perform the POLCA (Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling). As manpower is like a machine for an Organization, in which right part will play the right job.
2. Analyze Training need Assessment of Staffs and make possible staff’s trainings.
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and award to them.
4. Preparing Manpower Budgets.
5. Give Orientations to new Staff and define the Job Descriptions of Staff.
6. Maintain Staff Database
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)