View more random threads:
- CS610 Computer Network GDB No. 01 Solution and Discussion...
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB 1 Idea Solution Due Date:...
- Mgmt623 HRM623 GDB No. 1 April Spring 2011
- MGT301 GDB Principles of Marketing 20 jan to 21/01/2011...
- MTH603 Numerical Analysis GDB 4 Solutiuon February 24, 2016
- FIN621 GDB 1 discussion fall 2010 idea solution
- CS304 GDB July 2011 solution
- MTH603 NUMERICAL ANALYSIS Spring July,2010
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB Solution Spring Semester...
- MTH301 Calculus II GDB Solution Fall Semester 2013
A separate department is required of Human Resource in Organizations.
- To achieve the company goals by using different Human Techniques
- All Organizations must need Human Resource department to utilize all resources efficiently and effectively and must make investment to develop Human Resource
- To perform all the POLCA Functions
In an Organizations Human Resource Department Performs Various functions and each function, it self, is of great value and required much expertise for exercising. Man power of an Organization is most valuable assets. In modern age after the rapid change and new inventions in Technology which brought revolutionary change in the Progress and performance, Human resource factor’s importance raise. Some years ago organization doesn’t have any HR department and Admin department’s deals all kind of related to staff matters. But in recent years, organizations consider the key role of HR department in staffing, training and helping to ménage the people.
There are many functions performed by the Human Resource department. Some of the Core functions are given below.
1. Recruiting the right staff for right place to perform the POLCA (Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling). As manpower is like a machine for an Organization, in which right part will play the right job.
2. Analyze Training need Assessment of Staffs and make possible staff’s trainings.
3. Performance Appraisal Reports and award to them.
4. Preparing Manpower Budgets.
5. Give Orientations to new Staff and define the Job Descriptions of Staff.
6. Maintain Staff Database
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)