Subject: DROP/FREEZE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE(S).
View more random threads:
- University of Hyderabad Special Admission Announcement ...
- Hajvery University (HU) Lahore latest Date Sheets for 2011...
- Applying to higher education in sweden 2010
- Peshawar University (UPESH) latest Date Sheets for 2011 and...
- University of Wah Date Sheets for 2011-2012
- BISE Lahore Board Inter Part 2 Results 2010
- PAKISTANI LANGUAGE department of ALAMA IQBAL OPEN...
- University of Calcutta Department of Zoology Syallabus...
- Admission open Master in Philosophy Maternal Child Health...
- What degree programs are offered by westwood.edu in 2011
The Competent Authority of Virtual University of Pakistan has allowed an option to enrolled Certificate Course students to drop the course or freeze the semester.
However, following University fee shall be charged upon enrollment in next semester in order to activate dropped course (s) or to continue next semester.
Period to Drop Course/Freeze Semester
Fee Per Course Payable by Students within Pakistan (Rs.)Total Program Fee / Per CourseFee Per Course Payable by Students Outside Pakistan (US $)
2500Before Commencement of Mid Term Examination145
1500/-During Or After Mid Term Examination50
*Note: University is not liable to provide Lecture Handouts & Lecture CDís/DVDís to such students upon continuation of their Certificate Course (s) or semester.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)