Subject: DROP/FREEZE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE(S).
View more random threads:
- Happy birthday to you Kaleem Butt from Vuhelp Team 2011
- Fee Schedule for virtual university of pakistan April 13,...
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of...
- Foundation University Islamabad (FUI) Date Sheets 2011-2012
- Fee structure toward mba program for vu graduates
- Exam Admission Form for Doctor of Pharmacy in Punjab...
- University of the Punjab Information Technology Centre...
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Pharm in PU lahore
- Virtual University Of Pakistan ISSUANCE OF MIGRATION...
- Public announcement 2011
The Competent Authority of Virtual University of Pakistan has allowed an option to enrolled Certificate Course students to drop the course or freeze the semester.
However, following University fee shall be charged upon enrollment in next semester in order to activate dropped course (s) or to continue next semester.
Period to Drop Course/Freeze Semester
Fee Per Course Payable by Students within Pakistan (Rs.)Total Program Fee / Per CourseFee Per Course Payable by Students Outside Pakistan (US $)
2500Before Commencement of Mid Term Examination145
1500/-During Or After Mid Term Examination50
*Note: University is not liable to provide Lecture Handouts & Lecture CDís/DVDís to such students upon continuation of their Certificate Course (s) or semester.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)