Subject: DROP/FREEZE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE(S).
View more random threads:
- Quaid -i- Azam University Admissions for master program 2016
- Cover sheet for Sweden students
- Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM-I) Admission...
- acca results 23rd August, 2010 pakistan
- Virtual University of Pakistan is offering BA (Psychology)...
- University of South Asia (USA) Lahore Date Sheets 2011-2012
- Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences & Technology...
- King Edward Medical University (KEMU) latest Date Sheets...
- AIOU Admission open Last Date 4th March, 2016
- M.Phil Admission open in Lahore college for women 21st...
The Competent Authority of Virtual University of Pakistan has allowed an option to enrolled Certificate Course students to drop the course or freeze the semester.
However, following University fee shall be charged upon enrollment in next semester in order to activate dropped course (s) or to continue next semester.
Period to Drop Course/Freeze Semester
Fee Per Course Payable by Students within Pakistan (Rs.)Total Program Fee / Per CourseFee Per Course Payable by Students Outside Pakistan (US $)
2500Before Commencement of Mid Term Examination145
1500/-During Or After Mid Term Examination50
*Note: University is not liable to provide Lecture Handouts & Lecture CDís/DVDís to such students upon continuation of their Certificate Course (s) or semester.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)