Subject: DROP/FREEZE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE(S).
View more random threads:
- PPSC Update Schedule for Interview of Various Posts 2016
- Shah Abdul Latif University Pre-Entry entry test will be ...
- BS DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM: For Vu Students only
- Virtual University of Pakistan Contact us page and guideline
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) latest Date...
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of...
- Islamia University Bahawalpur latest Date Sheets for 2011...
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDIT)
- usa students community online free help
- Ganpat University of Gujarat India Admission Open in Phd...
The Competent Authority of Virtual University of Pakistan has allowed an option to enrolled Certificate Course students to drop the course or freeze the semester.
However, following University fee shall be charged upon enrollment in next semester in order to activate dropped course (s) or to continue next semester.
Period to Drop Course/Freeze Semester
Fee Per Course Payable by Students within Pakistan (Rs.)Total Program Fee / Per CourseFee Per Course Payable by Students Outside Pakistan (US $)
2500Before Commencement of Mid Term Examination145
1500/-During Or After Mid Term Examination50
*Note: University is not liable to provide Lecture Handouts & Lecture CDís/DVDís to such students upon continuation of their Certificate Course (s) or semester.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)