View more random threads:
- Punjab Univeristy Exam Admission Form for LL.B
- Virtual University result has been announced today 7 March,...
- Government College University (GCU) Lahore latest Date...
- American InterContinental University Online Brings...
- Fatima Jinaah Women Universty First Merit List of...
- Last date for BA, B.Com registration of KU August 2011
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of...
- National Law University of Delhi Admission Open in BA, LLB...
- Punjab Univeristy Exam Admission Form for M.A./M.Sc. Regular
- Gomal University DI Khan latest Date Sheets for 2011 and...Subject: CONVERSION OF COURSES QUALIFIED IN MASTER / BACHELOR(NOTIFICATION)
DIPLOMA PROGRAMS TOWARDS AWARD OF CERTIFICATE.
I am directed to notify that request of VU students that have discontinued their study program / withdrawn their status/failed to complete their degree requirements / converted towards other study program and consequently, intend to convert qualified courses of their Master/Bachelor/Diploma Programs towards award of course(s) certificate, has been approved by competent authority of Virtual University of Pakistan with followings:
- Student has to pay outstanding dues at the time of filing request.
- Course Certificate will not be issued for course (s) included for award of degree/diploma.
- Course Certificate will be issued for an individual course qualified.
- Student has to pay fee of Rs. 300/- in favour of ‘Virtual University of Pakistan’ for issuance of per course certificate. However, overseas students will pay actual shipment charges as well.
Furthermore, Academics department will act as coordinator for issuance of course certificate in consultation with the office of Controller of Examinations.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)