View more random threads:
- PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE BOARD Scholar ship for Virtual...
- Punjab Education commission announced 8th Class Date Sheet...
- PHD program at NUST Pakistan for 2011 It/Engineering
- Study mbbs in uk
- University of South Asia (USA) Lahore Date Sheets 2011-2012
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of...
- Faisalabad announces Intermediate Part II Result 2010 on...
- HEC National Digital Library in Pakistan and non profit...
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Pharm in PU lahore
- International Conference on Business Management in UMT...Subject: CONVERSION OF COURSES QUALIFIED IN MASTER / BACHELOR(NOTIFICATION)
DIPLOMA PROGRAMS TOWARDS AWARD OF CERTIFICATE.
I am directed to notify that request of VU students that have discontinued their study program / withdrawn their status/failed to complete their degree requirements / converted towards other study program and consequently, intend to convert qualified courses of their Master/Bachelor/Diploma Programs towards award of course(s) certificate, has been approved by competent authority of Virtual University of Pakistan with followings:
- Student has to pay outstanding dues at the time of filing request.
- Course Certificate will not be issued for course (s) included for award of degree/diploma.
- Course Certificate will be issued for an individual course qualified.
- Student has to pay fee of Rs. 300/- in favour of ‘Virtual University of Pakistan’ for issuance of per course certificate. However, overseas students will pay actual shipment charges as well.
Furthermore, Academics department will act as coordinator for issuance of course certificate in consultation with the office of Controller of Examinations.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)