SUBJECT: ISSUE OF BACHELOR DEGREE (2-year/4-semester)
View more random threads:
- Peshawar University (UPESH) latest Date Sheets for 2011 and...
- University of Balochistan Quetta latest Date Sheets for...
- International Conference on Business Management in UMT...
- How to check Punjab University Lahore Results online for...
- Virtual University of Pakistan 3rd Session of 12-Jan-2015...
- Virtual University of Pakistan(Vu) BA (Bachelor of Arts)...
- Punjab Univeristy Lahore Examination Admission Forms for...
- Admission open Master in Philosophy Maternal Child Health...
- 2nd Convocation of Virtual University of Pakistan at Lahore...
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Pharm in PU lahore
Virtual University of Pakistan initiated two-year (four semesters) Bachelor degree program in the following disciplines w.e.f. Fall 2007 session that commenced on September 24, 2007.
Name of Degree
B.Sc (Computer Science)
Computer Science and Information Technology
Computer Science and
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication)
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
The following Regulations for award of 2-year Bachelor degree have been approved by the competent authority of the University and will remain effective on or after result declaration date of fall semester 2007.
- VU students already enrolled in Bachelor program (4-year/8-semester) who intend to convert their study programs into 2-year Bachelor degree are eligible for award of degree on or after result declaration date of Fall 2007 under following terms:
(a) The students who have obtained course exemptions from VU shall not be entitled for the award of 2-year Bachelor degree.
(b) The students must have completed the prescribed 60 credit hours course work requirements (Appendix A-E) with minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.00 out of 4.00
(c) The relevant qualified courses having A, B, C, or D grades will be transferred towards 2-year Bachelor degree program provided ‘D’ grade once improved shall not be permitted to improve further.
(d) The candidates must have cleared all their outstanding university dues.
(e) The candidate who transfers qualified courses towards 2-year degree shall not be eligible for the award of medal/ merit certificate.
(f) VU ID number of candidates for award of 2-year degree shall remain the same as allocated by the University.
(g) Those desirous of pursuing any study program after earning a 2-year Bachelor degree shall be treated as new admission.
- The students admitted during and after fall 2007 shall be awarded 2-year degrees upon completion of their prescribed 60 credit hours course work requirements (Appendix A-E) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 and also upon clearance of university dues. Such candidates will be eligible for award of medal/certificate according to University Rules.
- In addition, all Rules and Regulations of Virtual University of Pakistan pertaining to the issuance of degree shall be applicable to those holding a 2-year VU Bachelor degree.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)