FEE STATUS OF STUDY’S INACTIVE STUDENTS.
View more random threads:
- University of South Asia (USA) Lahore Date Sheets 2011-2012
- Shah Abdul Latif University Pre-Entry entry test will be ...
- Drop/freeze of professional certificate course(s).
- Quaid-i-Azam University M.Phil. (Computer Science) Sample...
- University of Faisalabad latest Date Sheets for 2011 and...
- Latest University of Gujrat Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- Students Services at UET Lahore 2011
- virtual university of pakistan new announcement Monday,...
- Admission open in BBA, BS, MBA, MSC and MPhil in other...
- Fatima Jinaah Women First Merit List of Islamic Studies...
I am directed to inform you that VU registered student who fail to avail student facilities (MDB, submission of assignments and participation in examination) and discontinue their studies without intimation to University, are not liable to pay outstanding dues for the period of their inactivity. Therefore, upon cancellation of their admission on their requests the security fee would be refunded under following existing University rule:
(a) Complete security fee is refunded in case a student applies within 30 days after last fee deposit.
(b) After the lapse of 30 days half security fee is refunded.
(c) No security fee is refunded if a student fails to submit security fee refund application after six months of last fee deposit.
However, student has to abide by following existing University rule in case of their re-admission:
“If a student fails to enroll in any semester without permission of the competent authority, he/she shall cease to be on the rolls of the University and in case he/she desires readmission, he/she shall have to apply for the same. Moreover, candidates seeking re-admission in the university will have to pay re-admission fee of Rs.1000/- (for local students) and $ 50 ( in case of overseas students) as prescribed by Executive Council of the University”.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)