Sponsored Links

Thread: TRANSCRIPT FEE for virtual university of Pakistan Students

Icon7 TRANSCRIPT FEE for virtual university of Pakistan Students

Sponsored Links1

TRANSCRIPT FEE

Virtual University of Pakistan has decided to charge transcript fee from VU students with immediate effect as per following: -

a) Incomplete/partial transcript showing updated progress of the students will be issued to the students with uniform fee of Rs. 200/-

b) 1st copy of complete/final transcript is provided free to graduating students. However, if subsequent/duplicate copy is required then Rs. 300/- would be charged for issuance of an additional complete/final transcript.

Sponsored Links

c) The above points are applicable to overseas students. However, overseas students are required to pay additionally the mailing charges of the transcript.

Transcript Issue

Aslam O Alikum!
    Dear friends i have a problem reply me if anybody have the solution of this problem as soon as possible.
    I am student of BS I.T, and my current semester is 5th which is freezed. I want to get the transcript of last four semesters. So how can i get it without paying my outstanding dues like semester freeze fee and outstanding semester fee.

Thread Information