SUBJECT: PROCEDURE FOR REFUND OF SECURITY FEE FOR GARDUATING AND WITHDRAWING STUDENTS.
View more random threads:
- FCC opens Merit Scholarships for Intermediate students and...
- Fatima Jinaah Women First Merit List of Islamic Studies...
- University of Education (UE) Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- F/S : Apple iphone 5s 64gb, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC M8
- PAKISTANI LANGUAGE department of ALAMA IQBAL OPEN...
- University of Mumbai india Application For Study Material...
- Last date for BA, B.Com registration of KU August 2011
- University of South Asia (USA) Lahore Date Sheets 2011-2012
- BS DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM: For Vu Students only
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) latest Date...
1) REFUND OF SECURITY FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
Students who have successfully passed out their Degree Program from VU should submit their requests to Accounts Department (email@example.com) along with their bank Account Number, Beneficiary name and Bank name in order to collect their deposited security fee.
2) REFUND OF SECURITY(ONLY FOR STUDENTS WITHDRAWING FROM VU)
Student that intends to leave/withdraw his/her status from VU is required to mail application (signed hard copy ) for refund of deposited security within 30 days after his/her last fee deposit along with bank Account Number, beneficiary name and bank name to Registrar, Virtual University of Pakistan, MA Jinnah Campus Defence Road, off Raiwind Road, Lahore. However, after the lapse of 30 days half security fee will be refunded only.
No security fee will be refunded if a student fails to submit security fee refund application after six months of last fee deposit.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)