SUBJECT: PROCEDURE FOR REFUND OF SECURITY FEE FOR GARDUATING AND WITHDRAWING STUDENTS.
View more random threads:
- B.Sc (Computer Science) 2 years from Virtual University of...
- Allama iqbal open university Announcement 2016
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Examination Admission Forms in...
- Admission Forms and Fee for the B.A. /B.Sc. Annual...
- University of Education (UE) Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- AIOU Admission open Last Date 4th March, 2016
- BS DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM: For Vu Students only
- Indian University Bachelor Computer Science Admission...
- Punjab Education commission announced 8th Class Date Sheet...
- All India Management Association Admission Notice...
1) REFUND OF SECURITY FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
Students who have successfully passed out their Degree Program from VU should submit their requests to Accounts Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with their bank Account Number, Beneficiary name and Bank name in order to collect their deposited security fee.
2) REFUND OF SECURITY(ONLY FOR STUDENTS WITHDRAWING FROM VU)
Student that intends to leave/withdraw his/her status from VU is required to mail application (signed hard copy ) for refund of deposited security within 30 days after his/her last fee deposit along with bank Account Number, beneficiary name and bank name to Registrar, Virtual University of Pakistan, MA Jinnah Campus Defence Road, off Raiwind Road, Lahore. However, after the lapse of 30 days half security fee will be refunded only.
No security fee will be refunded if a student fails to submit security fee refund application after six months of last fee deposit.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)