Subject: FEE FOR STUDENTS TAKING COURSES AFTER COMPLETION OF THEIR MINIMUM DURATION OF STUDY PROGRAMS.
View more random threads:
- Quaid -i- Azam University Admissions for master program 2016
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Sc (Hons.) in Punjab...
- University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore Date Sheets for...
- American InterContinental University Online Brings...
- QAU Admission Master programme .M.SC/BBS/MBS 2016
- What degree programs are offered by westwood.edu in 2011
- Student Supporting documentation for Sweden 2010
- Fatima Jinaah Women First Merit List of Gender Studies...
- Join vuhelp group for latest updates
- Hindi University invites admission applications February...
In continuation of the Notification No. VU/Reg/6298 dated December 4, 2007, VU students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programs are required to enroll in the subsequent semester to complete their degree/diploma requirements by depositing following University dues on semester basis @per credit hour or by ceilingin a maximum of two installments w.e.f. December 04, 2007. MS (CS) students taking deficiency/audit courses as well as overseas students also fall in the same category.
Semester Fee: for students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programStudy ProgramFee for local students (Rs.)Fee for overseas students ($)Per Credit HourCeilingPer Credit HourMaster ProgramCeiling
(MBA, MCS, MIT)
Rs. 670/-Rs.12,000/-27.00BS (4- year)490.00
Rs. 475/-Rs. 7,800/-24.00Bachelor (2-year)400.00
Rs. 520/-Rs. 7,800/-27.00Diploma400.00
Rs. 615/-Rs. 11,100/-24.00400.00
Note: MS(CS) students taking undergraduate deficiency/audit courses are required to deposit
per credit hour fee of Rs. 670/-, maximum ceiling up to Rs. 12,000/-.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)