Subject: FEE FOR STUDENTS TAKING COURSES AFTER COMPLETION OF THEIR MINIMUM DURATION OF STUDY PROGRAMS.
View more random threads:
- Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur Sindh latest Date...
- Get Punjab Univeristy Lahore B.Sc. Home Economics...
- PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE BOARD Scholar ship for Virtual...
- International Institute Mumbai India for Population...
- Hajvery University (HU) Lahore latest Date Sheets for 2011...
- Undergraduate Admission Entry 2011 for UET Lahore
- University of Pune MTech Admission 2013-2014
- Virtual University is offering ZERO SEMESTER
- MJPRU B.Ed 2011 Results @ mjpru.ac.in india july 2011
- National Law University of Delhi Admission Open in BA, LLB...
In continuation of the Notification No. VU/Reg/6298 dated December 4, 2007, VU students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programs are required to enroll in the subsequent semester to complete their degree/diploma requirements by depositing following University dues on semester basis @per credit hour or by ceilingin a maximum of two installments w.e.f. December 04, 2007. MS (CS) students taking deficiency/audit courses as well as overseas students also fall in the same category.
Semester Fee: for students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programStudy ProgramFee for local students (Rs.)Fee for overseas students ($)Per Credit HourCeilingPer Credit HourMaster ProgramCeiling
(MBA, MCS, MIT)
Rs. 670/-Rs.12,000/-27.00BS (4- year)490.00
Rs. 475/-Rs. 7,800/-24.00Bachelor (2-year)400.00
Rs. 520/-Rs. 7,800/-27.00Diploma400.00
Rs. 615/-Rs. 11,100/-24.00400.00
Note: MS(CS) students taking undergraduate deficiency/audit courses are required to deposit
per credit hour fee of Rs. 670/-, maximum ceiling up to Rs. 12,000/-.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)