Subject: FEE FOR STUDENTS TAKING COURSES AFTER COMPLETION OF THEIR MINIMUM DURATION OF STUDY PROGRAMS.
View more random threads:
- Policy for 2010-2011 academic year is available now
- University of Education (UE) Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- ACCA Exam Tips and Mocks 2011
- Virtual University result has been announced today 7 March,...
- Latest University of Gujrat Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata India Admissions Open PhD...
- Government College University (GCU) Lahore latest Date...
- University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) Lahore...
- JNU India forms available from entrance exams schedule...
- University of Mumbai Application form for short term...
In continuation of the Notification No. VU/Reg/6298 dated December 4, 2007, VU students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programs are required to enroll in the subsequent semester to complete their degree/diploma requirements by depositing following University dues on semester basis @per credit hour or by ceilingin a maximum of two installments w.e.f. December 04, 2007. MS (CS) students taking deficiency/audit courses as well as overseas students also fall in the same category.
Semester Fee: for students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programStudy ProgramFee for local students (Rs.)Fee for overseas students ($)Per Credit HourCeilingPer Credit HourMaster ProgramCeiling
(MBA, MCS, MIT)
Rs. 670/-Rs.12,000/-27.00BS (4- year)490.00
Rs. 475/-Rs. 7,800/-24.00Bachelor (2-year)400.00
Rs. 520/-Rs. 7,800/-27.00Diploma400.00
Rs. 615/-Rs. 11,100/-24.00400.00
Note: MS(CS) students taking undergraduate deficiency/audit courses are required to deposit
per credit hour fee of Rs. 670/-, maximum ceiling up to Rs. 12,000/-.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)