Subject: FEE STRUCTURE TOWARD MBA PROGRAM FOR VU
View more random threads:
- Fee Schedule for virtual university of pakistan April 13,...
- Online Colleges and Universitites in USA 2011-2012
- Gomal University DI Khan latest Date Sheets for 2011 and...
- Punjab University Lahore B.A and B.Sc Result for Gujranwala...
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)latest...
- Virtual University of Pakistan is offering BA (Psychology)...
- Fatima Jinaah Women Universty First Merit List of...
- University of Mumbai india Application For Study Material...
- Punjab Univeristy Lahore Examination Admission Forms for...
- TANCET Notification and Dates Tamilnadu Common Entrance...
HOLDING BS IN
(a)MASS COMMUNICATION (b) PSYCHOLOGY
HOLDING MASTERS IN
(a) COMPUTER SCIENCE (b) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Academic Council of Virtual University of Pakistan in its 3rd meeting held on May 30, 2009 has approved the MBA program for VU graduates. The proposed fee structure for the said program is as under
FEE STRUCTURE TOWARDS MBA PROGRAM:
Tuition fee rates are fixed and are independent of the number of courses being taught in one semester. Security and Admission fee are charged once at the start of the first semester. The remaining charges are payable monthly. Security fee is refundable on completion of degree or in case of withdrawal from the University.
In Pak Rs.
Overseas Student in US $
Rs. 2000 per month
$490(for 6 months)
The schedule for the payment of dues will be notified at the start of each semester. The fees will be deposited in the authorized bank branches by the date announced. If the candidate, once admitted in a degree program, enrolls himself/herself by depositing university dues and subsequently leaves the university under any circumstances, the university dues already deposited by him shall not be refunded (except security fee) in any case. Refund of tuition fee and other dues can be made to a student only if the University considers the student to be ineligible for the enrollment in a semester.
Fee Payable at the time of Admission:
Fee payable at the time of admission Rs. 8,000/- (includes admission fee and security).For Overseas students $ 540/- for the semester.
Note: The regular study period will be of 3 semesters, after that extra semester will be considered and fee will be charged as per approved rates .i.e. Rs.670/- per credit hour with the maximum of Rs.12000/- for the semester. For Overseas students, $27 per credit hour with the maximum of $490/-
Submitted to Finance & Planning Council for consideration
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)